Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 07-20-2019, 11:51 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1998 Maristar 200VRS
And it'll get spanked by a $60K Tesla Model 3P at the dragstrip, and at the track, while carrying three passengers in comfort. Of course, the Model 3P won't wake up the neighbors at night, which may or may not be a positive depending on your personal need for attention.
Old 07-20-2019, 12:25 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Maybe
Maybe, but the gas car can drive over 100 miles, and can buy fuel everywhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankSchwab View Post
And it'll get spanked by a $60K Tesla Model 3P at the dragstrip, and at the track, while carrying three passengers in comfort. Of course, the Model 3P won't wake up the neighbors at night, which may or may not be a positive depending on your personal need for attention.
Old 07-20-2019, 01:25 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1981 MasterCraft 351W slot
Quote:
what does that have to do with a mid engined vette? if a frog had wings it wouldn’t bump its Tesla
Old 07-20-2019, 01:41 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1998 Maristar 200VRS
>>> what does that have to do with a mid engined vette?
Just funning with the tire-burning, roaring engine, "I love the smell of exhaust fumes in the morning" machismo in the thread.

I'll just keep driving my Made-in-America from American Parts by Americans and an American company (gee, mighty similar to the Vette) Tesla (I drive the slowest one they build - 0-60 in 5.2 seconds), and getting 300 miles of range from a $5 overnight fillup in my garage. With a charging network in place TODAY that allows for a 50-hour Long Beach to New York Cannonball Run (yes, that's perhaps 10 hours longer than an unprepped stock gasser; can't have everything). And watching the dinosaurs burning dino juice with bemusement, wondering if it'll be 5 years or 10 before that steampunk collection of finely machined parts will be nothing but a museum piece.

And that, my friends, is a masterfully-constructed troll post, so don't get your panties in a bunch.
Old 07-20-2019, 01:46 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2016 X30, 85 S&S
Quote:
Just funning with the tire-burning, roaring engine, "I love the smell of exhaust fumes in the morning" machismo in the thread.

I'll just keep driving my Made-in-America from American Parts by Americans and an American company (gee, mighty similar to the Vette) Tesla (I drive the slowest one they build - 0-60 in 5.2 seconds), and getting 300 miles of range from a $5 overnight fillup in my garage. With a charging network in place TODAY that allows for a 50-hour Long Beach to New York Cannonball Run (yes, that's perhaps 10 hours longer than an unprepped stock gasser; can't have everything). And watching the dinosaurs burning dino juice with bemusement, wondering if it'll be 5 years or 10 before that steampunk collection of finely machined parts will be nothing but a museum piece.

And that, my friends, is a masterfully-constructed troll post, so don't get your panties in a bunch.
Attached Images

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2019!!!!!!

https://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk...d.php?t=100065

2016 X30-Wetsounds galore
2017 Misty Harbor Tri-Toon
1985 S&S- Gone but never forgotten
Old 07-20-2019, 05:17 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Maybe
Save the planet, sanding block enthusiasts. Gotta love 'em.
Old 07-20-2019, 07:01 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, prostar 2001 205v
Quote:

all it needs are some solar panels.. and a windmill.. just think of the range then!

Old 07-20-2019, 07:09 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 07 xstar
in 5 years there'll most likely be an electric c8 or c9
hopefully theres a change in the ugly ars center console currently in the c8
Old 07-20-2019, 07:13 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2008 X-45 6.0L LY6
Lightbulb

Quote:

Electrics are cool, but don’t kid yourself - if we all had electric cars the price of electricity would skyrocket. Any savings would quickly diminish.
Old 07-20-2019, 08:02 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: In Search Of...
Quote:
I don’t know if it will get spanked by a Tesla. But there’s no substitute for the sound of a High Output V8 burning High Octane Fossil Fuel!!!

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

Tags
cuz he cant afford, new glass for an m/c, roadster is a wet blanket, roadster mad