Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2017, 08:08 AM
Prostarski190's Avatar
Prostarski190 Prostarski190 is offline
MC Fanatic
Join Date: May 2012
Boat: 03 Prostar 197, 310 HP Predator w/ Powerslot
Location: South
Posts: 829
Parts Question

Anyone know where I can get one of these asap? Plug for oil bath on trailer hub. MasterCraft Pats depot has them but it's $19 to ship, crazy. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 10:44 AM
slalomjunkie slalomjunkie is offline
MC Devotee
Join Date: Apr 2015
Boat: NA
Location: West
Posts: 2,279
Why not go to the local hardware store and build a drain valve?
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 10:46 PM
blackhawk's Avatar
blackhawk blackhawk is online now
MC Devotee
Join Date: Jul 2013
Boat: 2006 X15 350 MCX
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,144
You should be able to match it up at a real hardware store (not Lowe's or Home Depot). If it is a pipe plug, a real plumbing supply place should have it.
We defy the mafia!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 01:19 AM
TyTanium's Avatar
TyTanium TyTanium is offline
TT Enthusiast
Join Date: Jan 2017
Boat: 2017 X20
Location: Southeast
Posts: 295
Google "socket head pipe plug" and see if anyone near you pops up. Lots of places around me have them. Fastenal, Advance Auto Parts, Napa, Lowe's, etc.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 PM.