Attached Files
    - Jeff

1994 205, LT1

Comment

• Mastercraftdave
      MC Addict
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Ski-me View Post
      I agree, the 6.2 would be much better in that package. Maybe it will come as an option in following years?!?

I found the engine spec in this article:

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/2021-gmc-yukon-luxury

Man that is very disappointing. Well I guess this isn’t my next vehicle.

The 6.2L is a must for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• MC25
        MC Master Poster
        • Nov 2007

New Tahoe in high country is the bees knees. Would not buy any other trims or the yukon.
        Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
        Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
        2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
        For Sale:
        2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• SteveO
          MC Maniac
          • Jan 2005

It kinda looks like a 4 runner and a Kia Telluride had illegitimate offspring
          Attached Files
          2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

Comment

• JohnE
            Super Moderator
            • Jan 2006

I can't believe that GM would offer a Yukon AT4 without the 6.2 option. But what do I know.
            Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

• Mastercraftdave
              MC Addict
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by JohnE View Post
              I can't believe that GM would offer a Yukon AT4 without the 6.2 option. But what do I know.
              Thats what I'm saying especially when the 6.2L is offered in the Sierra AT4.

But GMC has always done this to make people jump to the Denali. I personally hate that they are doing this.

Comment

• bobx1
                MC Devotee
                • Jun 2007

Originally posted by JohnE View Post
                Three months ago, I bought the Sierra AT4 with the 6.2 and am having a hard time believing this too. My dealer is selling more AT4's than Denali's (Sierra) right now and his are optioned out at basically the same price.

Did a quick google and this statement reads that they are offering the 3 different engine options and does not mention this is Denali specific.

The GMC Yukon (and XL) gets three engine options at launch: an updated 6.2-liter V8, a fresh 5.3-liter V8, and a brand-new 3.0-liter inline-six turbodiesel, all similar to what you get on the Tahoe and Suburban. The most powerful of the bunch (obviously) is the 6.2-liter V8, which is good for 420 horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque. All three engines use to the same 10-speed automatic transmission.

The 2021 GMC Yukon debuts all-new features like an adaptive air suspension, a surround-view camera, and for the first time, a rugged AT4 trim.

Comment

• curver900
                  MC Maniac
                  • Aug 2013

well I saw my first 100k plus MSRP SUV.. congratulations GM!!!

Comment

• Tsumi
                    MC Devotee
                    • Feb 2012

This looks like fun: https://www.motortrend.com/news/2021...donut-feature/

"Hurricane Turn" functionality is engaged when the Yukon's electronic brain detects that the driver intentionally has done the following: Deactivates stability control, cranked the steering wheel hard to either the left or the right, and floored the gas.

Comment

• Wheelin98TJ
                      MC Devotee
                      • Jul 2015

I have been seeing a lot of Escalades and Yukon Denalis lately with manufacturer plates.

Saw this one yesterday. Sorry for the crappy pic, Michigan weather.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Yukon Denali.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	2402349

Comment

• Thrall
                        MC Addict
                        • Jul 2004

Had t seen the Yukon yet, but that would be a toss up between it and the Tahoe, both front clips hit the mark (must've fired the guy who penned up the HD Silverado, lol).
                        While I like the look, I sure wish mfgs could actually integrate real steel bumpers into the cool designs. Why is that only reserved for pickup trucks anymore and NO other vehicles have a bumper that can take a scuff or ding without having to replace and repainted a bunch of plastic?
                        '06 X2 MCX

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN

Comment

• Tsumi
                          MC Devotee
                          • Feb 2012

Tahoe (and by extension the Silverado) still looks ugly to me, but the Yukon and Escalade look good though. Adaptive air suspension, Magneride, and IRS are all very promising, with leveling air suspension something that is missing on the Ford SUVs. The dash and radio design look better than what Ford is doing in the Expedition and Navigator.

Comment

Working...
                          X