Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Audio/Stereo

Old 08-19-2019, 10:46 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2019 mastercraft xt23
2019 xt23 wiring

Let me start off by saying I have been a boat owner for a long time but this is my first Mastercraft and it is amazing, excited to be in the group!

I have been trying to reach out to MasterCraft for weeks now without a call back, maybe someone here knows the answers to a few questions about the wiring of these boats.

- I recently found out that the 4 main speakers in the cabin were pre wired for lighting, is the sub and the tower pre wired as well? I pulled the sub and towers and I couldn't find the wiring for it?

- There are two extra spots in the tower for speakers but it is capped off. Tried getting that cap off with every drill under the sun but couldn't get it off. Are those two extra tower speakers pre-wired under that cap?
Old 08-19-2019, 10:07 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2018 MasterCraft XT22
MasterCare couldnít help resolve your question. I can ask my dealer but I would expect yes itís prewired.
Old 08-19-2019, 10:24 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2018 MasterCraft XT22
2019 xt23 wiring

Double post
Old 08-20-2019, 02:39 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2018 XT22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmplescow15 View Post
Let me start off by saying I have been a boat owner for a long time but this is my first Mastercraft and it is amazing, excited to be in the group!

I have been trying to reach out to MasterCraft for weeks now without a call back, maybe someone here knows the answers to a few questions about the wiring of these boats.

- I recently found out that the 4 main speakers in the cabin were pre wired for lighting, is the sub and the tower pre wired as well? I pulled the sub and towers and I couldn't find the wiring for it?

- There are two extra spots in the tower for speakers but it is capped off. Tried getting that cap off with every drill under the sun but couldn't get it off. Are those two extra tower speakers pre-wired under that cap?

The two extra tower speakers are prewired for sound under the caps. The speaker lights for the tower are also prewired. I'm not sure about the sub.

Tags
klipsh, lighting, speakers, tower speaker, wiring