X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snork
    MC Maniac
    • Jul 2007

if you're passing can I get the dealer or location?

Comment

• cabin fever
      TT Regular
      • Feb 2020

Yes. I’ll pm you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• JohnnyB
        MC Maniac
        • Oct 2004

Fiberglass voids...that's a new one and a concerning explanation

Honestly feels like a 1st boat for someone that has never been around boats. Dings in areas under seats where you are storing stuff happen when people get careless putting in the anchor or whatever

Cut fabric on a seat edge could be a ski or board fin....again..somebody's 1st boat and not realizing how easy this could happen....

However, somebody's 1st boat also means they don't know to watch engine temp, use fuel stabilizer, etc...

An engine profile from the ECU and a compression test would give you peace of mind...

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
        Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843

Comment

• Thrall
          MC Addict
          • Jul 2004

Rule # 1. Don’t believe the dealer.
          Rule # 2. Why would a “dealer” sell an expensive boat without making a couple minor repairs....IF that’s all it needs.
          2 little gel coat patches in essentially a hidden area, half a seat skin and some rustoleum on the trailer.
          None of this would scare me from the boat, but it’s weird story.
          Would a car dealer put a 2015 Mercedes on the lot with a whisky dent and a ripped seat or would they fix it? Same deal. Shady f(&)@?&(king dealers....
          '06 X2 MCX

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN

Comment

• JohnnyB
            MC Maniac
            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Thrall View Post
            Rule # 1. Don’t believe the dealer.

Rule # 2. Why would a “dealer” sell an expensive boat without making a couple minor repairs....IF that’s all it needs.

2 little gel coat patches in essentially a hidden area, half a seat skin and some rustoleum on the trailer.

None of this would scare me from the boat, but it’s weird story.

Would a car dealer put a 2015 Mercedes on the lot with a whisky dent and a ripped seat or would they fix it? Same deal. Shady f(&)@?&(king dealers....
            Correct term is "whiskey blister"

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
            Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843

Comment

Working...
            X