Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1901  
Old 04-18-2021, 09:38 PM
CantRepeat's Avatar
CantRepeat CantRepeat is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Boat: Passively looking for a CSX 265
Location: Roll Tide!!
Posts: 16,301
Drove down to the launch this evening. Wasn't much going on for such a nice day.
Attached Images
 
__________________
-Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'
Reply With Quote
  #1902  
Old 04-18-2021, 10:10 PM
A-aron A-aron is offline
TT Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Boat: 2007 maristar 215vrs
Location: midwest
Posts: 1
Iím ready to get the kids on the water again!
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #1903  
Old 04-19-2021, 09:45 AM
Ironhorse Ironhorse is online now
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Boat: 2021 Prostar
Location: Alberta
Posts: 1,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
Drove down to the launch this evening. Wasn't much going on for such a nice day.
Love that car!!!
Reply With Quote
  #1904  
Old 04-19-2021, 10:40 AM
jbmccul's Avatar
jbmccul jbmccul is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Boat: 2012 X15
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 3,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
Drove down to the launch this evening. Wasn't much going on for such a nice day.
It looked like Dumb and Dumber at our launch yesterday. In the short time we were there I saw one guy who jackknifed his trailer on the ramp multiple times, somebody who ran their own trailer over after getting the boat off. A guy that just left his giant center console tied up to the dock and walked off and some guy trying to load a jet ski into the back of a Jeep.
__________________
2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplandbird View Post
Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.
Reply With Quote
  #1905  
Old 04-19-2021, 10:47 AM
uplandbird uplandbird is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Boat: 2018 X23 6000GDI - Previous 2014 Gen2 X25 6.0L
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 1,310
Had the boat pulled out of storage on Friday. Just in time for projected 2 inches of snow tonight in Kansas City. WTH. Good thing we didnt dewintertize and the dealer is keeping it in his showroom.
Reply With Quote
  #1906  
Old 04-19-2021, 11:36 AM
cmasty cmasty is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Boat: 2020 XStar
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
It looked like Dumb and Dumber at our launch yesterday. In the short time we were there I saw one guy who jackknifed his trailer on the ramp multiple times, somebody who ran their own trailer over after getting the boat off. A guy that just left his giant center console tied up to the dock and walked off and some guy trying to load a jet ski into the back of a Jeep.
That's pretty awesome. I'd like to know how one manages to run over their own trailer. That's a special kind of stupid. I'm assuming it was attached to his vehicle?
Reply With Quote
  #1907  
Old 04-19-2021, 11:42 AM
jbmccul's Avatar
jbmccul jbmccul is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Boat: 2012 X15
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 3,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmasty View Post
That's pretty awesome. I'd like to know how one manages to run over their own trailer. That's a special kind of stupid. I'm assuming it was attached to his vehicle?
He ran it over with the boat. It was one of those little Sea-Doo jet boats and as soon as he had it free from the trailer bunks he turned it around over the top of his trailer. Saw it in the parking lot later with the left guide pole all bent and mangled.

Also, I forgot about the pontoon boat that had so many people on it it was about to sink. The pontoons were all the way under the water and the deck was 2-3 inches from the water line.
__________________
2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplandbird View Post
Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.
Reply With Quote
  #1908  
Old 04-19-2021, 07:31 PM
waterskier360's Avatar
waterskier360 waterskier360 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Boat: MasterCraft, 2020 NXT20
Location: southeast
Posts: 392
I used to work at a company a couple miles from a boat ramp, allot of the guys would go down there too eat lunch. They said it was the best entertainment around.
__________________
2012 GT205
2011 X25
2019 NXT22
2020 NXT20
Reply With Quote
  #1909  
Old 04-20-2021, 08:37 AM
dhanni848's Avatar
dhanni848 dhanni848 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2014
Boat: 1988 Mastercraft TriStar 220
Location: Southeast (Percy Priest, Dale Hollow, Center Hill)
Posts: 624
I can't wait to get out as much as possible this year, but am already dreading the ramps. Last year was awful, and this year doesn't look like it is shaping up much different. Plan to go out as early as possible or late as possible.
__________________
13 Super Air Nautique 230
03 Super Air Nautique TE 210 - Sold
88 Mastercraft TriStar 220 - Sold
Reply With Quote
  #1910  
Old 04-20-2021, 09:21 AM
jbmccul's Avatar
jbmccul jbmccul is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Boat: 2012 X15
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 3,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanni848 View Post
I can't wait to get out as much as possible this year, but am already dreading the ramps. Last year was awful, and this year doesn't look like it is shaping up much different. Plan to go out as early as possible or late as possible.
It's going to be a nightmare. I'm trying to get as much time in as I can now before the lakes are an absolute madhouse
__________________
2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplandbird View Post
Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 PM.


2020