Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-25-2018, 09:57 AM
tmothy07's Avatar
tmothy07 tmothy07 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Boat: 98/99 MariStar 230 VRS
Location: ATX
Posts: 966
New car in the livery! 2005 CTS-V.

I get to pick up the car today, but I just couldn't wait to post about it. I'll 100% post pictures here after I finish burning a bunch of gasoline in it.

2005 CTS-V, 6MT, LS6 5.7L V8, silver exterior, black interior

My cylinder manliness quotient has been raised to 25 cylinders.
__________________
Tim
Lone Star MasterBash
Ohio State Engineering, Back2Back B1G Champions
---------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-25-2018, 09:58 AM
MC25's Avatar
MC25 MC25 is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Boat: 2016 X30, 85 S&S
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 15,851
So....... heads... cam....



LSA blower... lol
__________________
-Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2019!!!!!!

https://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk...d.php?t=100065

2016 X30-Wetsounds galore
2017 Misty Harbor Tri-Toon
1985 S&S- Gone but never forgotten
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-25-2018, 10:36 AM
CrashCourse316 CrashCourse316 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Boat: MasterCraft, 280 SST, 2005, Twin 375 Crusader
Location: Michigan
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmothy07 View Post
I get to pick up the car today, but I just couldn't wait to post about it. I'll 100% post pictures here after I finish burning a bunch of gasoline in it.

2005 CTS-V, 6MT, LS6 5.7L V8, silver exterior, black interior

My cylinder manliness quotient has been raised to 25 cylinders.
I work at GM and have dirven the CTS-v teh CTS-v Sport, and a couple of stingrays, and a ZR1.....the CTS-V....is just a corvette that you can fit more people in...so much fun...
__________________
Sam
Website: www.SteadyPass.com
Email: [email protected]
Boat: 2005 Maristar 280 SST Twin Crusader 375
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-25-2018, 10:47 AM
tmothy07's Avatar
tmothy07 tmothy07 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Boat: 98/99 MariStar 230 VRS
Location: ATX
Posts: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC25 View Post
So....... heads... cam....



LSA blower... lol
She's totally stock, and I'm probably keeping her that way at least for now hahaha. If anything, I may beef up the rear end to prevent wheel-hop because that was the main issue with this year/model, but only if you're really wailing on it from stops.
__________________
Tim
Lone Star MasterBash
Ohio State Engineering, Back2Back B1G Champions
---------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-25-2018, 10:49 AM
tmothy07's Avatar
tmothy07 tmothy07 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Boat: 98/99 MariStar 230 VRS
Location: ATX
Posts: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashCourse316 View Post
I work at GM and have dirven the CTS-v teh CTS-v Sport, and a couple of stingrays, and a ZR1.....the CTS-V....is just a corvette that you can fit more people in...so much fun...
Ayeee, I also work at GM!
I've gotten to drive the more recent CTS Vsport, the C7, the ATS-V, and a few different Camaro's, plus a decent number of other products that are normal. While I would love to get behind the wheel of a current gen CTS-V, I can't wait for this car.
__________________
Tim
Lone Star MasterBash
Ohio State Engineering, Back2Back B1G Champions
---------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-25-2018, 10:54 AM
MC25's Avatar
MC25 MC25 is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Boat: 2016 X30, 85 S&S
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 15,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmothy07 View Post
She's totally stock, and I'm probably keeping her that way at least for now hahaha. If anything, I may beef up the rear end to prevent wheel-hop because that was the main issue with this year/model, but only if you're really wailing on it from stops.
Oh yeah, that dif is made of paper lol
__________________
-Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2019!!!!!!

https://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk...d.php?t=100065

2016 X30-Wetsounds galore
2017 Misty Harbor Tri-Toon
1985 S&S- Gone but never forgotten
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-25-2018, 11:03 AM
CrashCourse316 CrashCourse316 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Boat: MasterCraft, 280 SST, 2005, Twin 375 Crusader
Location: Michigan
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmothy07 View Post
Ayeee, I also work at GM!
I've gotten to drive the more recent CTS Vsport, the C7, the ATS-V, and a few different Camaro's, plus a decent number of other products that are normal. While I would love to get behind the wheel of a current gen CTS-V, I can't wait for this car.
Our poor ambassador program got canceled here in Michigan . every year we have the work center surveys I make everyone around me put in to bring it back.
__________________
Sam
Website: www.SteadyPass.com
Email: [email protected]
Boat: 2005 Maristar 280 SST Twin Crusader 375
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-25-2018, 11:08 AM
tmothy07's Avatar
tmothy07 tmothy07 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Boat: 98/99 MariStar 230 VRS
Location: ATX
Posts: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashCourse316 View Post
Our poor ambassador program got canceled here in Michigan . every year we have the work center surveys I make everyone around me put in to bring it back.
Yuuup. They always pay lip service to it here, but we all know nothing's gonna happen.
__________________
Tim
Lone Star MasterBash
Ohio State Engineering, Back2Back B1G Champions
---------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-25-2018, 11:35 AM
clrussell's Avatar
clrussell clrussell is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Boat: 40th Anniversary X Star!
Location: midwest
Posts: 6,047
New car in the livery! 2005 CTS-V.

Friends v wagon I have the pleasure of modding.

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-25-2018, 11:39 AM
tmothy07's Avatar
tmothy07 tmothy07 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Boat: 98/99 MariStar 230 VRS
Location: ATX
Posts: 966
V-Wagon is the dream. Very jealous.
__________________
Tim
Lone Star MasterBash
Ohio State Engineering, Back2Back B1G Champions
---------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cadillac, car, ctsv, sedan, vseries

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 PM.


2018