Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 06-24-2019, 10:29 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2008, PS 197, LY6
Send a message via AIM to Covi Send a message via Skype™ to Covi
Vermont, I’m still on blocks. Maybe this weekend, we’ll see.
Old 07-10-2019, 06:47 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Prostar 190, 1993, Anniversary Limited.
I had run the boat one hour so far; weather when I was home was nasty, work schedule, and training schedule all prevented lake time. Finally got some passes on the course yesterday for the first time this season. Also got to witness some surfing up close on a friends X-14...pretty cool, now I see what all the fun is about!
1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17
Old 07-10-2019, 09:11 PM
Administrator

Boat: XT22
Quote:
Originally Posted by bret View Post
I had run the boat one hour so far; weather when I was home was nasty, work schedule, and training schedule all prevented lake time. Finally got some passes on the course yesterday for the first time this season. Also got to witness some surfing up close on a friends X-14...pretty cool, now I see what all the fun is about!
Surfing an X-14? Do-able, but barely. Glad you got out for some good times.
Old 07-11-2019, 09:09 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1992 PS 205-351w,285HO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhudgins View Post
This is the first time in over 30 years that I haven’t put the boat in the water by the end of April. I was waiting for a diagnosis on my back issue and I didn’t want to chance reinjuring it before our vacation the last week in May. And or course we’ve had heavy rain the last few weekends. I dropped the boat off last week and was ready to put in the water this weekend, only to show up and find the water was below the end of the ramp. I was told that they are working on one of the dams. This guy might be able to get his toon off the point next week.
I feel your pain (almost literally)...finishing up at Rehab Associates for lower back issue. Put around 3hrs on the boat so far this year. Lots of work, home projects and whenever I do get the chance to get to SML=storms. And forget July 4th and the ensuing weekend of craziness. Hope to get back up tomorrow for a couple of days.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:27 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 79 S&S. 87 Prostar Powerslot. Present 95 Maristar 200VRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by d2jp View Post
I feel your pain (almost literally)...finishing up at Rehab Associates for lower back issue. Put around 3hrs on the boat so far this year. Lots of work, home projects and whenever I do get the chance to get to SML=storms. And forget July 4th and the ensuing weekend of craziness. Hope to get back up tomorrow for a couple of days.
The more that I do (skiing included) the better that my back feels. I've been skiing on a pair of trick skis the last several weeks and I'm just about back to the level I was last summer. I was going to slalom this weekend (dropping a ski at first) but my wife/driver is out of town. I don't know if I'll ever try coming up on a single slalom again...and the wife might not pull me up either.

We were told that AEP has been working on SML dam, but who knows? We usually have low water on the weekends but the last two weekends we've been at full pond, which picks up all of the debris on the shoreline. We can find clear water but you can't take your eyes off of the horizon for a second....which is why my driver went about 200 yards before she realized that I had fallen.
Attached Images