• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swatguy
    MC Maniac
    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by dmbeck View Post
    Nice review, I'm interested on how they do in the snow for you.

I decided to give the ridge grapplers a try on my 2500 duramax since the factory wranglers only lasted 38k. Man I'm super impressed with them after roughly 4 months and 10k miles. If it wasn't for hunting I'd probably be in the same HT/AT market as yourself since I usually end up putting about 25-30k a year on a truck but with mud fields and snow covered boat ramps in the winter I need something more aggressive. The ridge graps ride as good or better than the bfg AT KO2 and general grabber AT2's that I've had in the past and they are for sure way quieter. If you ever decide to go more aggressive I'd recommend giving them a shot.
    Hmmm.

That’s good info. I may be dumping our Tacoma for a 4dr wrangler here shortly , if I do looks like the Ridge Grapplers would be the go to.
    CURRENT: 2008 SANTE 210 w NSS

2000 Mastercraft Xstar
    2004,2005 Ski Centurion Avalanche C4
    2003, Ski Centurion Cyclone
    99,2000,2001, 2002 Ski Centurion Elite V/Hurricane/lightning
    88 2001 Nautique

Comment

• drydog131
      TT Enthusiast
      • May 2015

I had cooper at3 on my Tacoma when I sold it about a year ago. Had about 50k on them and easily could have gotten another 10k out of them. I have a buddy on his second set of falken wildpeaks on his f-150 and he swears by them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• maxpower220
        MC Fanatic
        • Sep 2008

My new Jeep Gladiator has the Wildpeaks ATs on it. Only 400 miles so far, but very quiet and smooth. Good wet traction.
        1997 PS 205

Comment

Working...
        X