X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikeg205
    MC Master Poster
    • Aug 2011

also looks like part number is css067 now but Lada parts is Crankshaft Sensor 2112-3847010-04
    sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

• SmithX30
      TT Enthusiast
      • Mar 2016

Thank you both. Sorry about the link I am not sure what happened. In an earlier thread it looked like gsxrjtt found some that had a part number of 556036SR on the bags. These looked OEM. I didn't see if he was able to get these to work, and if they did, do you know if these will also work for an LTR? I think I may have found some, is why I am asking. The first portion of the numbers, DR6123, are the same as mine, but the last numbers are not 6111 they are 1273. Do these last four numbers have any bearing? They look identical to the ones I have removed and state they are for an LT1 or LTR motor. I tired to attach a picture of the ones in gsxrjtt previous post. Thanks again for all of the help!!
      Attached Files
      2019 Xstar
      2002 X30 ~ sold

Comment

• mikeg205
        MC Master Poster
        • Aug 2011

they should work - the ignition system is the same on LTR as the LT1...
        sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

• SmithX30
          TT Enthusiast
          • Mar 2016

Thank you again, just ordered 4 of them. I appreciate all of the help!
          2019 Xstar
          2002 X30 ~ sold

Comment

• john jones
            TT Enthusiast
            • Feb 2011

I am looking to order a few back ups for my 02 X-star 330 LTR. I want to be sure to order the proper ones. Do I need to double check a part number on my motor or will the last provided link be the right part?

Thanks

Comment

• mikeg205
              MC Master Poster
              • Aug 2011

Last link should point to cps' for a Lada.. on aliexpress

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• john jones
                TT Enthusiast
                • Feb 2011

Mike,

Thank-you!, I saw so many dead links and different ones that I wanted to be sure before ordering. I just put in an order for 2.

John

Comment

• mikeg205
                  MC Master Poster
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by john jones View Post
                  Mike,

Thank-you!, I saw so many dead links and different ones that I wanted to be sure before ordering. I just put in an order for 2.

John
                  '

I would get 4 they are cheap and keep the reluctor wheel in good shape - aka now rust - clean and shiny - along with good clean connections

Comment

• TechnicalServices
                    TT Regular
                    • Sep 2018

Technical services sells these sensors on Ebay

Technical Services is located in Syracuse Indiana we worked with MasterCraft to create their first fuel injected ski boat in the 90's and early 2000's.

Comment

• MCChris
                      TT Regular
                      • May 2019

Does anyone know where to find the harness for an ltr 330hp from the crank position sensors to the coil pack? I some how lost mine.. and can not find it anywhere online. “H1473” is on the harness

Comment

• bret
                        MC Devotee
                        • Aug 2004

LTR harness, not sure
                        1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

• going360
                          TT Newbie
                          • Apr 2021

Could someone tell me how close the sensors should be to the wheel? The port side is much closer to the wheel than the starboard side. Not sure what the tolerance is and I am trying to figure out a lack of power/poor idle issue. Could the CPS(s) or distance to the wheel be the culprit?

Comment

• ILCPROSTAR
                            TT Newbie
                            • Jun 2022

I know this is an old thread but any feedback on the reliability/durability of the Russian/Chinese sensors?

Comment

Working...
                            X