Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 01-15-2019, 09:11 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2009 Supra SSV24, 2017 NXT22
Looks like Pro Wake Watersports is having their Grand Opening on the 19th from 1-7PM. I was told they would have their 2019 inventory, food and an open bar.

1718 E Pleasant St Noblesville
Old 01-15-2019, 09:24 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2010 X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyk69 View Post
Looks like Pro Wake Watersports is having their Grand Opening on the 19th from 1-7PM. I was told they would have their 2019 inventory, food and an open bar.

1718 E Pleasant St Noblesville
Good to know. The turn out might be a little low if we get the 8-12Ē of snow thatís forecasted for Saturday.
Old 01-15-2019, 10:53 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 1996 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbrouder View Post
Glad there are some other indy folks on this board, just moved to Geist and picked up an NXT20 from PCM. I saw this and had to call over there anyway to ask a few questions, they confirmed, Mastercraft pulled out, they now have Tige.

Said it was likely to do with quotas, which I could see, I bought 1 of the 2 2018s they had left. Pro Wake is opening 2 locations in the area, looks like the one they list on their site is just north of PCM.

I have only been here a short time, and have read some other negative reviews, but Mike & Larry have taken care of me, worked out a good end of season deal.

Pro wake took over MasterCraft is Syracuse also their show room is opening on Thursday in Syracuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-15-2019, 12:21 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft, X-45, 2007, 8.1L
Interesting, might stop by and check out the local dealer
Old 01-15-2019, 11:14 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicalServices View Post
Pro wake took over MasterCraft is Syracuse also their show room is opening on Thursday in Syracuse

Where will the ProWake location be in Syracuse? It will be nice to have a committed MC dealer in the area.
Old 01-16-2019, 07:25 AM
TT Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosecrackers View Post
Where will the ProWake location be in Syracuse? It will be nice to have a committed MC dealer in the area.
They will be in the old lakeside fitness building across from ace hardware
Old 01-16-2019, 09:29 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 89 Prostar 190
any idea why main channel lost MC? they have been around forever and I trust their mechanics, never had to deal with prowake but find newer dealerships that pop up have less than stellar service. I'm not saying prowake will have that as well just from experience i'd rather go somewhere i trust than somewhere with a sticker.
Old 01-16-2019, 09:31 PM
TT Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_2_o View Post
any idea why main channel lost MC? they have been around forever and I trust their mechanics, never had to deal with prowake but find newer dealerships that pop up have less than stellar service. I'm not saying prowake will have that as well just from experience i'd rather go somewhere i trust than somewhere with a sticker.

Then just come to us we are right in Syracuse!

Old 01-19-2019, 04:42 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2009 Supra SSV24, 2017 NXT22
Decent turn out at Pro Wake in Noblesville and the snow wasnít bad. Met one of the owners and a fellow TT member......I had a couple of drinks, and me and my son got to salivate over some boats while the flakes rained down. If I eBay one of my kids I think Iíll upgrade to the XT22 😍
Attached Images

Old 01-19-2019, 06:27 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyk69 View Post
Decent turn out at Pro Wake in Noblesville and the snow wasnít bad. Met one of the owners and a fellow TT member......I had a couple of drinks, and me and my son got to salivate over some boats while the flakes rained down. If I eBay one of my kids I think Iíll upgrade to the XT22 😍
Kenny great meeting you today, I would agree that it was a nice event.

My wife and I went to both of the Prowake locations in Noblesville and the staff was all very friendly and helpful. For anyone curious the Moomba/Supra location off of 146th is going to be the hub and will be the parts and service location for all brands while the location on Pleasant Rd will be a showroom for the Mastercraft brand.