• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cameron0586
    TT Newbie
    • Jul 2020

WTB: Surf Style wakesurf board KCMO

I’m looking to buy some new boards and would really like to find a Soulcraft Honu or Voodoo 4’8”ish or maybe a brigade board custom style, kanuk or chaos. Something of that nature.

I’m also looking for a skim style board around 56-60”. (Not as picky on the skim lol)

I’m located in the Kansas City area so we don’t even have a lot of dealers around lol which makes demoing very hard.
  • Cameron0586
    TT Newbie
    • Jul 2020

Still looking for a soulcraft or “custom” surf board 4’7”-8” ish. If anyone is looking to get rid of one let me know. With summer just around the corner I may just have to buy a new one ��.

Comment

• Ahall50
      TT Newbie
      • Apr 2020

I have a 4’8” Soulcraft voodoo that I’m willing to part with. It’s in excellent shape and willing to sell it with a pair of medium chaios flare fins.

Comment

• neil.anderson63
        MC Maniac
        • Dec 2011

Doomswell Nubstep bamboo 4'6" if you are interested. It has a repaired ding on the heel. 2 seasons. My kids moved away and it doesn't get riders anymore. I'm in Springfield, MO and make it to KC often.
        Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

• Tookeymonster
          MC Devotee
          • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Cameron0586 View Post
          I’m looking to buy some new boards and would really like to find a Soulcraft Honu or Voodoo 4’8”ish or maybe a brigade board custom style, kanuk or chaos. Something of that nature.

I’m also looking for a skim style board around 56-60”. (Not as picky on the skim lol)

I’m located in the Kansas City area so we don’t even have a lot of dealers around lol which makes demoing very hard.
          If your looking for a 4'8" Honu a 4'6" Voodoo will work for you. Not many people sell these used as they are awesome! Out of curiosity what is your weight and height?

The Voodoo is much wider so it can be shorter, this is what Jeff the man himself told me.

As for the skim I'm 6'2" 245 lbs and ride a 54" Phase 5 Hypsta and it is a game changer! I have ridden many bigger board with less push.

FYI not every 4'8" or 54" board will have the same rider weight range. Even within the same brand..

Comment

• Black ‘n Green
            TT Enthusiast
            • Dec 2017

Skim style, research “The Captain” made by Victoria. Wide range of rider sizes, including the big guys. Can be tuned by riding 3, 1, or zero fins.
            Find us on Instagram @Bee_Boss_Surf

Brynlee 7yrs, Boston 6yrs
            SoulCraft Team Riders

2020 MC XStar white / Grey (Harley’s)
            2021 MC X22 white/ Kahuna
            2021 MC XStar Red
            2021 MC XT22. Yellow/Silver
            2020 MC XStar Blue
            2020 MC X24. Navy/Silver
            2020 MC XStar Red/Black
            2020 MC XT22 Red/black
            2019 MC XStar Blue/White
            2017 MC XT21 Black/Green
            2001 Calabria Pro V White/Yellow

Comment

• Cameron0586
              TT Newbie
              • Jul 2020

Originally posted by Tookeymonster View Post
              If your looking for a 4'8" Honu a 4'6" Voodoo will work for you. Not many people sell these used as they are awesome! Out of curiosity what is your weight and height?

The Voodoo is much wider so it can be shorter, this is what Jeff the man himself told me.

As for the skim I'm 6'2" 245 lbs and ride a 54" Phase 5 Hypsta and it is a game changer! I have ridden many bigger board with less push.

FYI not every 4'8" or 54" board will have the same rider weight range. Even within the same brand..
              I’m 6’2” and 220lbs I was recommended a 4’7” Voodoo I currently ride a Brigade Bangarang and love it but I’ve gained a little weight since I bought it and they don’t make it in any other size.

Comment

• Cameron0586
                TT Newbie
                • Jul 2020

Originally posted by Ahall50 View Post
                I have a 4’8” Soulcraft voodoo that I’m willing to part with. It’s in excellent shape and willing to sell it with a pair of medium chaios flare fins.
                PM sent

Comment

• neil.anderson63
                  MC Maniac
                  • Dec 2011

Cameron - I sent PM. It doesn't show in my sent. Did you get it?
                  Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

Working...
                  X