Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 06-17-2017, 12:17 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2007 Mastercraft X1
2007 Mastercraft X1 - Early listing

2007 Mastercraft X1 for sale in Greenville, SC.
$34,000 obo
Roughly 275-300 hours, will update with specifics when I get more details together and get back to the boat to check specifically.
It's available immediately as is, but I'm going to need another week or two to clean it up to where I want for sale. I recognize July 4th is right around the corner, so I want to post it now before waiting to get everything perfect for the post. I have one day off work in the next 14 days, so ask any questions and I can help respond directly. Otherwise it will just take me awhile to get the post 100% ready.

I am selling due to starting a new business venture that will take up so much of my time in the next year or two, plus I'm looking to free up some cash flow. Doesn't need to be sold immediately, but will probably be looking to get rid of it within the next few months.

Evan
864-525-3922
Text is best Mon-Fri as I work in a big building that gets bad reception.

Ballast = Rear Left & Right, plus center. All wired for dashboard control.
Speakers = Sub, tower, etc
Tower lights
Trailer has surge breaks, swing tongue, single axle, new tires, new bearings left side
Depth finder, perfect pass, etc
I have the basics to give with the boat (two bumpers, two dock lines, a throwable, fire extinguisher, orange vests)

The good:
Low hours
Never been in salt water
Second battery and kill switch installed <12 months ago
Upholstery is in great shape
New radio and remote installed <12 months ago (has subwoofer by captains feet, two tower speakers, and regular speakers around floorboard).
Back right ballast pump is brand new
Trailer tires (inc spare) all replaced <12 months ago with new bearings on left side
Includes trailer and cover

The bad:
-Cosmetic scratch (12" long & skinny) on front left side of hull gel coat.
-Trailer bunk carpet is getting to where it needs to be replaced soon
-One tower speaker is missing it's tweeter/cover plate, hole is currently covered with aluminum tape
-Original bimini top canvas just tore last week (I will be fixing this at my cost for whoever buys. I am checking with a local company to get new canvas sewed for it, but they are backlogged on their schedule right now).
-Bilge pump is inop, I will be getting this fixed for the buyer at my cost. Schedule to keep in mind based on dealer availability.
-Fiberglass swim platform has cosmetic spider-cracking on rear left from previous owner. Covers 6-8" of corner. Structurally stable, but visible blemish when looking closely.
-Trailer reverse lights are very faded and old, but they work.
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2017, 11:15 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2005 X2
Looks nice. I've always like the black with red accents. Price seems decent. GLKS.
You're gonna miss it!
Old 06-18-2017, 12:17 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2007 Mastercraft X1
Thanks! Already miss it with the limited time I can make it to the lake. I'm negotiable on price, not really sure what the demand is right now. If anyone is interested just give me a call and we can chat while I work to correct the Bimini and bilge.
Old 06-19-2017, 10:12 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Achilles sg124
She is a beauty and priced very fair too.

Tags
fresh water, low hours, mastercraft x1, sale, trailer