Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale & Rent: Real Estate

Old 03-08-2021, 11:57 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 07 XStar SS
Norfolk, VA Waterfront Townhome

Not sure if anyone is in the Hampton Roads area or will be this summer, but my townhome will be up for rent. It has a dock and awesome location. Yes, it is salt/brackish water (let the gripes commence ) and yes, I put my beloved Mastercraft in said water. The Lafayette is smooth most summer days and there is a sandbar 3/4 of a mile off the dock. Indoor boat storage 10 minutes away and public boat ramp 5 minutes away. Easy access to Norfolk Yacht Club and Tidewater Yacht Club. 20 minutes by boat to Waterside in Norfolk and Portsmouth, about 35 minutes to Hampton Docks. Nothing beats swimming with dolphins and getting some sets in behind the boat. Let me know if you have questions or know anyone coming to the area.

Longterm Rental: $2300/month

Waterfront townhome with shared deepwater dock. Back deck overlooks the Lafayette River. Backyard with access to water for kayaks and paddle boards. Fire pit and dock in back shared by 9 townhomes. Inside you have expansive living room and master bedroom views of the Lafayette River, freshly painted living and dining room with crown molding. Home has two fireplaces: one in living room and one in master bedroom. Remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances and soft close cabinets. 3rd floor boasts a large master bedroom with amazing views and a remodeled master bath with walk-in closet. 2nd bedroom is large and has its own attached full bathroom. In unit laundry is located on 3rd floor. Lower level garage has parking for 1 car with large amounts of room for storage. Parking for up to 2 vehicles outside the garage. Easy access to ODU, Military Bases, and shopping. Colley Ave is at your fingertips with over 10 breweries/restaurants within 1 mile. Elizabeth River trail is easily accessible offering miles of walking/biking/running paths. Downtown Norfolk 10 minutes, VA Beach Oceanfront less than 30 minutes. Come see this amazing waterfront home that has everything!

Link: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/7...79217821_zpid/