Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Restorations and Refurbishments

Old 05-26-2021, 02:30 AM
TT Regular

Boat: Mastercraft Pro Star 190 1993
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01star View Post
I'd love to see some additional pictures if you don't mind. I'm more of a visual guy. I'm about 6'1 so the standard seat isn't too bad but 1'' or 2'' would definitely be an improvement. Thank you.
Sorry for the long delay. Unfortunately the weather was bad in the last few days and I couldn't uncover my boat.

Here are a couple pictures from my spacers. Not as nice as these from waterlogged but they serve their purpose and are very stable.
Attached Images

Old 05-26-2021, 05:44 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 93 190
I like those a lot. And as long as they work for you, that is all that counts.

Thanks for sharing.

2 Peter 1:38
Old 05-29-2021, 01:48 AM
TT Regular

Good Morning

I found this funny little machine and immediately thought I could use it for my upholstery. After reading the thread on upholstery cleaning, I wanted results as beautiful as yours too.
The speed of the small brush is slow but sufficient. Better than handwork. In addition, the machine is operated with 4xAA batteries and is completely waterproof. Also suitable for cleaning the boat underwater.
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2021, 02:39 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1990 ProStar 190
Those seat spacers are great. Waterlogged's too with the carpet. That's a nice touch.

I'd like to do that but I have a 1990 so no tilt wheel. I'm afraid the rise might make it even more difficult to get in and out of the seat and it's pretty tough as it is.
Old 06-02-2021, 11:19 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2001 MasterCraft ProStar 209, 330 HP Indmar
Thank you for the additional pictures. The only thing that might hang me up is that the back screws that mount the bracket to the foundation are a bit angled so I might have to go with waterloggeds approach.

Where did you get that little brush? I wouldn't mind getting one of those for doing my upholstery. Thanks!
Old 06-03-2021, 12:04 AM
Super Moderator

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissCraft1291 View Post
Sorry for the long delay. Unfortunately the weather was bad in the last few days and I couldn't uncover my boat.

Here are a couple pictures from my spacers. Not as nice as these from waterlogged but they serve their purpose and are very stable.
Where did u get those I would like to raise my seat a bit

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 06-04-2021, 05:34 AM
TT Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01star View Post
Thank you for the additional pictures. The only thing that might hang me up is that the back screws that mount the bracket to the foundation are a bit angled so I might have to go with waterloggeds approach.

Where did you get that little brush? I wouldn't mind getting one of those for doing my upholstery. Thanks!
I looked again at the picture with the screw. In the picture the screw looks bent. I checked the boat again and it's definitely right there. Is probably due to the angle of view. In addition, I changed the old holes to M6 instead of inches because there are hardly any inch screws to be found in Switzerland.

Here is a link to A-Zone. I bought it in a local "housewives-accessories-store".
It does his job very well, but don't expect too much. For me, it was the only item in this shop and I wanted to buy something too, but couldn't find anything suitable other than that.
http://https://www.amazon.com/-/de/dp/B074X4SZFC/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
Where did u get those I would like to raise my seat a bit

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I get it from a local hardware store.
I have a link to a similar product here. I chose 50mm x 50mm because it is more stable that way. The PDF in the link is only intended to help you find the article in the usa.

http://https://docs.rs-online.com/1478/0900766b8157c303.pdf