WTB: boat-side swim platform bracket (HELP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boater_C
    TT Regular
    • Feb 2010

WTB: boat-side swim platform bracket (HELP)

Hi!

I have a 2000 MariStar 210. One of its swim platform brackets that attaches to the boat broke. I have spent the past week trying to find one to no avail. The only possibility I have found is buying a complete bracket set (for both the boat, and swim platform) for $468 + shipping. I definitely do not want to spend that much money for this basic bracket, but I need the bracket in order to use the boat.

I am hoping someone here can help me whether it is with an extra bracket they have; point me in the right direction to obtain one; or in need of the swim platform brackets, so we could share the expense of the bracket kit.

These are the places I have tried, but failed with: Mastercraft, MCPartsDepot, GreatLakesSkipper, BakesOnline, and Skidim. Someone on here, Purewakes, said he had extra brackets five years ago, but he hasn't been on here since 2016, and not responding to PMs.

Thank you very much for all your help; stay safe and healthy; and happy Fourth of July!

Rich
    Attached Files
  • Thrall
    MC Addict
    • Jul 2004

Where you at in the PNW? I may have one.
    PM ing you.
    '06 X2 MCX

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN

Comment

Working...
    X