• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CraigSoCal
    TT Newbie
    • Jan 2020

For Rent - Phoenix Arizona

This is a beautiful home for rent in Playa Del Rey Lake Community. The home is waterfront and provides a truly great boating/living environment—it is a water oasis in the desert.

1540 W Commerce Ave., Gilbert, AZ 85233

The house is 2,800 sqf, single story, big bedrooms, spacious kitchen, open living room, nice backyard and three-car garage. Refrigerator, washer and drier are included. (I can also include beds, and/or ping pong table.) All rooms have ceiling fans and Nest wireless thermostats control the central heating/cooling units.

The lake allows for waterskiing and wakeboarding, along with kayaking, swimming and stand-up paddle boarding. The lake is small and there are boat size restrictions.

Community includes a miniature golf course, basketball court and clubhouse. It is also next to the McQueen District Park and Western Canal Trail which is great for walking, running and biking. Home is conveniently located by grocery stores, Costco and downtown Gilbert (Postinos Wine Bar, Joy Ride Taco Shop, Joes BBQ, Liberty Market, etc.)

Additional Information:

Large laundry room sink
    Epoxy garage floors
    Laminate hardwood flooring in master bedroom
    Plantation shutters on front windows, according style window coverings throughout house
    Positive earth tone paints
    LED lights
    Nest thermostats

Let me know if you have any questions. I had to move out of state, but was unwilling to let the house go...it's very unique for Phoenix.
    Attached Files
  • Ski-me
    MC Maniac
    • Mar 2007

Are you thinking long term, 6 months or short term, a week? Just curious. Look like a nice place though!
    - Jeff

1994 205, LT1

Comment

• RxMC
      MC Fanatic
      • Jul 2019

How much?

Comment

Working...
      X