Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Restorations and Refurbishments

Old 10-07-2021, 02:28 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1996 ProStar 190
git some tire shine on those bad boy new tires before you put them on! Great job, enjoying the thread. Keep 'em coming! Having done a refurb myself, you honestly have SO much pride and feel like it's a new boat when you're done. It's a great feeling - you can't stop looking at all you did, because you know YOU did it. Trust me on this...

1996 Prostar 190, LT1

"5 out of 4 people have a problem with statistics..."
Old 10-11-2021, 02:21 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2003 Mastercraft X2 MCX
Had the aluminum center floor and KGB locker hatch sprayed with bed liner. These will be covered by Deckadence, but still a nice touch.
Attached Images

2003 X2 MCX
Old 10-15-2021, 05:25 PM
MC Maniac

Getting closer. Now if I could just find stock on the JL subwoofer I need. Anybody think I'll be able to find one before spring? Looking for the M7 12IB, part# M7-12IB-S-GwGw-i-4. Let me ask it a different way, does anybody think this will actually be available by next Spring/Summer? As in, will I, or my dealer be able to secure one? It's the only thing I need to complete my audio updates and it looks like I'll be bringing the boat home without a sub, which thoroughly sucks. Must be sitting on a container off the coast of San Pedro along with everybody else's electronics.
Attached Images

2003 X2 MCX

Last edited by brucemac; Yesterday at 11:41 AM.
Old Today, 11:18 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002, X30, L-18
Looks awesome?? Love the driver's seat. Looks really familiar!!!
Old Today, 11:49 AM
MC Maniac

Thanks Tom. Yeah, we're getting really excited. My guess is week after next. New in-boats and RGB controller get there Wednesday. They're replacing all of the audio wiring, running LED wiring, installing the seat heater wiring/switches, looming, etc.. Template for the Deckadence is done, but the subwoofer decision has been holding that up a bit. Now that we know we're looking at a second trip back up there for the sub, they're going to just run the flooring clear up under the helm and the new box will ultimately sit on top of it, but both will still be removable. Dave and Hoglunds have been terrific to work with. Can't say enough good things.

2003 X2 MCX