X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bturner2
    MC Addict
    • Mar 2008

Can't argue that but you'd be surprised at the strange bed fellows of late especially in electric development. Most every company foreign or domestic has some sort of joint development venture going on these days.

Comment

• captain planet
      MC Platinum
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by bturner2 View Post
      Can't argue that but you'd be surprised at the strange bed fellows of late especially in electric development. Most every company foreign or domestic has some sort of joint development venture going on these days.
      Pretty soon we'll have a Ford Silverados rolling around. I guess as long as it doesn't have a 5.3 in it we'll be fine, eh'.
      2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson

"The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find themselves in places no one has ever been before." - Albert Einstein

Comment

• LDA6339
        MC Maniac
        • May 2016

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
        GM quality.... lol
        "The Official Tow Vehicle of Mastercraft"
        2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

• Mastercraftdave
          MC Addict
          • Feb 2012

I had the transmission oil changed in my truck and haven't had any issues since. Runs perfect.

Comment

• Mastercraftdave
            MC Addict
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
            GM quality.... lol
            Wasn't there was a picture of your F150 on the back of tow truck.....

Comment

• oldsmobiledriver
              TT Regular
              • Sep 2014

Oh burn Kelso!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• stuartjr
                TT Enthusiast
                • Jul 2016

Finally got around to taking it in for the brake pedal recall and had them look at the transmission too. Documented on the paperwork as TSB 18-NA-355 and the fix was the fluid exchange. In their words "Its a fluid problem not a mechanical problem". We shall see.....

Comment

• bturner2
                  MC Addict
                  • Mar 2008

Since posting I put about 1500 miles on the Camaro before letting her go last week. The trans was still solid at the time. I liked everything about that Camaro except the trans issue. Aside from the trans it was one of my all time favorites.

Comment

• Eckie
                    TT Enthusiast
                    • Jun 2012

Same issue on my 16 Yukon Denali XL a couple of months ago -- changed tranny fluid and it's been perfect.

Comment

• bturner2
                      MC Addict
                      • Mar 2008

I ended up selling the car to a close friend with FULL disclosure. The trans is still rock solid with close to 4K on the car since last change.

Comment

• jgraham37128
                        TT Regular
                        • Oct 2012

If you're looking to buy a GM car today BEWARE:::::Never buy another GM Product.... from a lifelong GM supporter..... Junk, they're absolute junk now...cheap China imported parts is all it is.

2016 GMC Denali- One Owner
                        72K miles
                        just turned 4 years old November 2019
                        Transmission was flushed at least 5 times before it finally stopped shaking (I'm sure its temporary)
                        A/C stopped working at 25k now stopped again 71K
                        Drivers heated seat on bottom (not working) back still works fine
                        Running boards intermittently will not work (not the worse thing that could happen)
                        New battery right after three years
                        Small radiator leak 65K
                        Video screen on DVD player stopped working (I repaired myself via Youtube for $10.00)

I have a 80K just turned 4 year old car with 70k, A/C doesn't work, heated seat doesn't work, small radiator leak...... Yea that's normal?

I have a 2012 Audi Q5- One Owner
                        1 rear wheel bearing

That's it....Still has original battery which is 8 years old.....

German cars is where its at......Waiting on 2020 Audi Q7 and this Denali is gone!!

Comment

Working...
                        X