Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Find A Pull / Give a Pull

Old 06-10-2021, 06:26 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1988 prostar 190
ski buddies Nashua, NH.

Looking for a third for ski days. We go out some weekdays, some weekends. Its a good location but no slalom course. We mostly ski and barefoot. Boarding also possible, boat has a tower but is not sacked out. Plan to bring your own gear including what you are going to ride and a life jacket.
Boat belongs to my buddy, it's an 2005 response so it skis pretty good.
Please contact me via pm for more info.
Thanks.
-Jay
Old 06-14-2021, 03:28 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2021 ProStar
About an hour from Nashua. We are usually out mornings and evenings if you want to pop up.

http://lswst.teamapp.com
Old 06-15-2021, 03:53 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002 Prostar 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunapee View Post
About an hour from Nashua. We are usually out mornings and evenings if you want to pop up.

http://lswst.teamapp.com
I might hit you guys up when I get back up for a vacation. My wife's family has a bunch of houses in Blodgetts. I still own a slip at the Landing Boat Club that I rent to a local guy.

Just sold my ps197 down here in TX because I wasn't using it enough due to kids and work . Sucks because I joined a ski club when I moved to tx and finally got my first 30/15 pass last year. Just a tough time with family and work obligations.
Old 06-17-2021, 05:44 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2021 ProStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintpollz View Post
I might hit you guys up when I get back up for a vacation. My wife's family has a bunch of houses in Blodgetts. I still own a slip at the Landing Boat Club that I rent to a local guy.

Just sold my ps197 down here in TX because I wasn't using it enough due to kids and work . Sucks because I joined a ski club when I moved to tx and finally got my first 30/15 pass last year. Just a tough time with family and work obligations.
Small world, I used to live in Blodgett's and was an original owner at the Landing Boat Club. Give us a shout if you get near Sunapee.
Old 06-19-2021, 08:41 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: None
Send a message via AIM to Covi Send a message via Skype™ to Covi
Grew up in Newbury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunapee View Post
Small world, I used to live in Blodgett's and was an original owner at the Landing Boat Club. Give us a shout if you get near Sunapee.
Old 07-12-2021, 02:05 PM
TT Regular

Boat: Prostar 209 2002: Prostar 197 TT 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayR View Post
Looking for a third for ski days. We go out some weekdays, some weekends. Its a good location but no slalom course. We mostly ski and barefoot. Boarding also possible, boat has a tower but is not sacked out. Plan to bring your own gear including what you are going to ride and a life jacket.
Boat belongs to my buddy, it's an 2005 response so it skis pretty good.
Please contact me via pm for more info.
Thanks.
-Jay
In Brookline NH on the lake and have portable course. Permit requires course only in when used... must install and remove after use. Its a little effort but always worth it. If you're ever interested in skiing, just visit lake... you'll know which MC home to look for. Lake has good public ramp. Only skiing in mornings. Gets crazy during day.
Old 07-22-2021, 11:49 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: None
Send a message via AIM to Covi Send a message via Skype™ to Covi
PICS of your 2012 please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned View Post
In Brookline NH on the lake and have portable course. Permit requires course only in when used... must install and remove after use. Its a little effort but always worth it. If you're ever interested in skiing, just visit lake... you'll know which MC home to look for. Lake has good public ramp. Only skiing in mornings. Gets crazy during day.
Old 07-30-2021, 07:28 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: Mastercraft, X2, 2004, Violet (purple) & white ... previous 1983 black/silver stars
I work with a bunch of people from the Nashua area (BAE Systems) ... aren't the lakes/rivers brutally cold up there?
Old 07-30-2021, 10:02 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Prostar 197 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintpollz View Post

finally!!! now you have to remember how

My family still has about 300 feet opposite where the Wild Goose used to be. Ours is the smaller A frame with the massive cement dock. The House to the left of ours used to be our land too along with about 100 acres across the street of 103 which we sold to the State
Old 07-30-2021, 10:28 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1988 prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmkkdx View Post
I work with a bunch of people from the Nashua area (BAE Systems) ... aren't the lakes/rivers brutally cold up there?

Water temp varies depending on depth, wind and amount of under water springs etc but temps are around mid 70's right now. it can be even warmer this time of year but we have had a lot of rain.