Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Audio/Stereo

Old Yesterday, 01:01 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2019 X24
In my 2019 X24 with dual screen and advanced audio package the bow speakers have quit. My son noticed it while boating last weekend. After the day was over I tried turning all the zones down and played with the bow speakers several times and could not get any sound out of that zone. Anything I can troubleshoot without taking it to the dealer would be appreciated. My nearest dealer is a 2 hour drive each way.

Thanks
Chuck
Old Today, 10:06 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2018 XT22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterbucket1 View Post
In my 2019 X24 with dual screen and advanced audio package the bow speakers have quit. My son noticed it while boating last weekend. After the day was over I tried turning all the zones down and played with the bow speakers several times and could not get any sound out of that zone. Anything I can troubleshoot without taking it to the dealer would be appreciated. My nearest dealer is a 2 hour drive each way.

Thanks
Chuck
Check the DSP output and multichannel amp input is tight for the bow zone. It's a screw-on mini-DIN connector so it shouldn't come loose but that's the easiest to diagnose.

Tags
aric is spelled wrong, bongiovi, dsp, klipsch, stereo