• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DougH
    TT Newbie
    • Jun 2013

Ilmor Spark Plugs

FYI, if you're doing your 100 hour service this year, AC Delco is running a rebate that applies to the 41-110 spark plugs used in Ilmor MV8s. They're $52 a set at Rock Auto, and the rebate is $24 a set. Practically free, and if you're inspecting the plugs anyway, might as well pop a new set in. Thought I'd mention it because you rarely get a deal like that in the world of boating!
  • DougH
    TT Newbie
    • Jun 2013

Rebate is at gmpartsrebates.com

Comment

• JimN
      MC Master Poster
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DougH View Post
      FYI, if you're doing your 100 hour service this year, AC Delco is running a rebate that applies to the 41-110 spark plugs used in Ilmor MV8s. They're $52 a set at Rock Auto, and the rebate is $24 a set. Practically free, and if you're inspecting the plugs anyway, might as well pop a new set in. Thought I'd mention it because you rarely get a deal like that in the world of boating!
      100 hours for Iridium plugs? Aren't those are rated for 100K miles in cars and light trucks? I got 186K from the original plugs in my Astro and it still ran fine. I checked them after removal and found that they had the 'enhanced gap'.

Here's the rebate form-

https://www.rockauto.com/Images/Curr...n_fillable.pdf[73]-1.pdf

Comment

• DougH
        TT Newbie
        • Jun 2013

They say you're supposed to check em at 100 hours. For 25 bucks if they're already out, why not put in new ones?

Comment

Working...
        X