• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djnord
    TT Newbie
    • Feb 2016

Mastercraft Cruise to Perfect Pass

I recently purchased a 2006 X-45 with Mastercraft Cruise. I equipped my old boat with Hydrophase Ridesteady, and was very pleased with it (GPS, Paddle wheel or RPM; 0.1 mph increments and saved profiles). I am considering upgrading to Perfect Pass Stargazer in an effort to have more speed control options. If Hydrophase could be added, I would do it.

I like the near throttle speed control buttons of Mastercraft Cruise. Does the perfect pass upgrade work with the control buttons near the throttle? I would love the options of perfect pass with the ease of the near throttle buttons.

Thanks!
  • KyleNowad
    Banned
    • Sep 2015

Originally posted by djnord View Post
    I recently purchased a 2006 X-45 with Mastercraft Cruise. I equipped my old boat with Hydrophase Ridesteady, and was very pleased with it (GPS, Paddle wheel or RPM; 0.1 mph increments and saved profiles). I am considering upgrading to Perfect Pass Stargazer in an effort to have more speed control options. If Hydrophase could be added, I would do it.

I like the near throttle speed control buttons of Mastercraft Cruise. Does the perfect pass upgrade work with the control buttons near the throttle? I would love the options of perfect pass with the ease of the near throttle buttons.

Thanks!
    No unfortunately. It is a unit next to the speedometer.

The link below will help you out.
    PerfectPass is a precision marine speed control system used on ski boats, wakeboard boats and Yamaha Sport Boats. It is designed for water skiing, wake surfing and wakeboarding. PerfectPass and GPS Star Gazer Speed Control Systems use GPS Control technology to offer the most precise, easy to use cruise control products on the market. GPS Star Gazer Wake Edition S is the number

Comment

• djnord
      TT Newbie
      • Feb 2016

Thanks! I was afraid of that. Now to decide where my priorities are.....

Comment

Working...
      X