• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sodusbaymaristar
    TT Newbie
    • Nov 2015

2000 Maristar 230 Vrs Northstar Engine

Hi all, I'm considering selling my 2000 Maristar 230 Vrs with the Cadillac Northstar V8. From what I can tell this engine is a very rare option, but I could be wrong. She's got ~750 hours, almost 3000 lbs of ballast, a tower, skylon vector 11" tower speakers that are only a few years old, brand new clarion cockpit speaker system, two amps, one sub, and perfect pass. It has the factory bimini that hasn't been used in probably 5-10 years. Two owner boat, I have put the majority of the hours on her. Also has better than factory covers, two bow covers and one over gunwales cockpit cover. Runs perfect, never had a single issue. Does have bottom paint from the original owner that I have never felt the need to touch up but that will be done before selling. Surfs very well, wakeboards ok, the wake is wide but tall and rampy, and the ski wake is great for a 23 foot v-drive. Vinyl on high use areas is starting to split but not as bad as others I've seen, carpet is in good shape, only exterior issue is some fading on the green gelcoat on the bow other than that she still sparkles like new. thinking about switching things up and getting an x9/209. Sorry about the poor photos, she's still in storage. Any help would be great!
    Last edited by sodusbaymaristar; 06-29-2021, 10:04 AM.
    1993 Prostar 190
    Clarkson University Class of '22

Instagram: @the_ski_devotee
Working...
X