• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 06MCX15
    TT Enthusiast
    • May 2014

Height of 2014 X-55 on Trailer With Tower Up

Can someone give me the total height of a 2014 x-55 on the trailer with the tower up? Building a pole barn and need to know what the ceiling height should be. The boat is already in storage, so no chance to measure it until spring. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• JohnE
    Super Moderator
    • Jan 2006

Do a 12' high door and 14' ceiling and you will be good for this boat and any future. My guess is that the height of the boat on trailer with tower up is a little under 11'. Just a guess. My old X14 was 9'-10".
    Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

• 06MCX15
      TT Enthusiast
      • May 2014

Originally posted by JohnE View Post
      Do a 12' high door and 14' ceiling and you will be good for this boat and any future. My guess is that the height of the boat on trailer with tower up is a little under 11'. Just a guess. My old X14 was 9'-10".

My 2006 x15 is about the same height as your old x14. However, I think the x55 is a bit higher. Thanks for the info though. We don’t need the tower up going through the door, but want it up once inside. That will save a little money on the door anyway.

Comment

• JohnE
        Super Moderator
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by 06MCX15 View Post
        My 2006 x15 is about the same height as your old x14. However, I think the x55 is a bit higher. Thanks for the info though. We don’t need the tower up going through the door, but want it up once inside. That will save a little money on the door anyway.

Spend the extra money on a bigger door. You won't regret it! I spent a couple days and a couple thousand to raise both the door and the center beam in my old garage for my X14 to fit in with tower up. Best thing I ever did.
        Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

• dbismyname
          TT Enthusiast
          • Feb 2016

I did 14’ ceiling and 12’ door opening. So glad I did.

Comment

• RxMC
            MC Fanatic
            • Jul 2019

Originally posted by 06MCX15 View Post
            Can someone give me the total height of a 2014 x-55 on the trailer with the tower up?
            So how high are these boats/towers? No one has a measurement?

Comment

Working...
            X