• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • XC500mod
    MC Fanatic
    • Sep 2015

6000 lb hydraulic lift

I have a shore-mate 6,000 lb hydraulic cantilever type lift I am thinking of selling. The lift is 2 years old and has been flawless. Shore-mate lifts are super high quality.. Has 2 remote controls, load guides, and steps for getting in and out of the boat. As far as boat lifts go i guess you could say it’s loaded. The shore-mate canopy is the best available. They are deeper so you can lift the boat up into them. The canopy is 27 feet and charcoal grey.

Thinking of selling for 2 reasons. our lake level fluctuates too much for this style lift and my x23 should probably be on a lift with wider positioned bunks.

The lift is in southern Wisconsin. For the right price I would sell it. The lift, accessories, and canopy is ~$15k new. I would like to get $9k.

If interested I can post pics or email them. Your best bet is to check out the site.

Boat Lifts Docks Canopies Furniture Shore-Mate Waterfront Products: First by Design Boats Lifts and Dock In 1992 we were the first company to design and

PM me if interested.
Working...
X