• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jsiart
    TT Newbie
    • May 2016

1995 Custom Stars and Stripes ProStar 190

1995 Mastercraft Custom "Stars and Stripes" ProStar 190: $15,900 (Sold - $16,500)

Original Owner selling this One of a Kind, Custom, Stars and Stripes MasterCraft Tournament Ski Boat. My special order Blue Metalflake gel coat shimmers on the water, along with its cool to the touch custom gray interior that is guaranteed to attract attention. I have all Service Records, and oil is changed every 50 hours with Mobile-One Synthetic.

This ProStar 190 has the Corvette LT1 Engine with Power Slot to quickly get you out of the water and maintain a constant speed. To take advantage of early morning glass I ordered a Heater and Shower so as to keep everyone nice and toasty. On the pylon is a guardian Trick Release for anyone who likes to put the rope on their foot and show off to friends. To assist the driver, the latest GPS Perfect Pass (Cruise Control) and GPS Speedometer have been added, a mirror wide enough to see the skier on either side and an automatic flag to signal other boats that your skier is down, makes pulling a skier an easy task for any driver regardless of skill level.

Resting between sets you have a high-end Stereo with 2-Built In Amps powering 8 speakers and a sub-woofer. This Pioneer Stereo provides inputs from the Tuner, Ipod, Sirius Radio (very nice), and multi-changer CDs (old school).

A unique boat like this deserves a custom trailer and this one has it, Tandem Wheels, Disc Brakes, LED Lights, Auto Loader, Swing Away Hitch and Spare Tire Carrier. Fresh Powder Coat Paint with Pinstiping, New Carpeted Bunks and (5) New Tires Complete the package. With Swing Away Hitch and Removable Teak Swim Platform, this boat can fit into your average garage.

I live in Arizona and the boat has only been used in our local lakes (no salt water). My boating days are done, and the person lucky enough to get this boat will get all my extras, Travel Cover, Mooring Cover, Extra Oj Prop, Skis, Vests, Slide Anchor (very cool), Ropes, etc. (I have a lot of stuff).

I will work with the buyer on delivery, although I can't recommend enough combining buying this boat and taking delivery at Lake Powell for a week of Houseboating. I will meet you at the launch ramp
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jsiart; 07-19-2016, 06:38 PM.
  • Bouyhead
    MC Devotee
    • Feb 2009

Geez, that thing is sanitary as all get out! GLWS

Comment

• jsiart
      TT Newbie
      • May 2016

Thank you, I'm hopeful to find someone who will maintain the high pride of ownership that I have bestowed on this boat.

Comment

• ttu
        MC Addict
        • Jun 2005

beautiful 190!! someone will be getting a clean great boat

Comment

• mgs96ps
          Banned
          • Mar 2013

Last edited by mgs96ps; 05-26-2016, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• atihanyi
            MC Devotee
            • Sep 2013

Holy sh*t 20g for a 95

Comment

• JMLVMI
              MC Devotee
              • May 2013

Originally posted by atihanyi View Post
              Holy sh*t 20g for a 95
              Thought the same thing until I saw the pictures. That thing is crazy clean.
              1985 19 Skier (Stars & Stripes) - “Twinkle”
              2007 X2 - "The Sun Squirrel" - Sold
              2000 PS195 - Sold

Comment

• epnault
                MC Devotee
                • May 2010

Originally posted by JMLVMI View Post
                Thought the same thing until I saw the pictures. That thing is crazy clean.
                He doesn't want to sell his boat 😉

Comment

• jakethebt
                  MC Devotee
                  • Jul 2005

Wow that looks great!
                  sigpic1996 Prostar 205 LT-1

Comment

• MIskiboat
                    MC Devotee
                    • Jul 2004

With a garage that trashed, nobody is gonna buy this thing... Haha. Kidding.
                    Wow. Very clean and awesome unique metal flake.
                    Good luck selling.

Comment

• jsiart
                      TT Newbie
                      • May 2016

Tired of staying home and buyers not showing up. First $15,900 takes this boat home.

Comment

• AZDave
                        MC Fanatic
                        • Dec 2006

I went out and looked this boat over. Pictures are current, cleanest 95 I have ever seen.

Comment

• paco_06
                          MC Devotee
                          • Aug 2014

Wow what a boat!!!!!!! Someone is gonna get a deal in my opinion!!!

Comment

• Flying Fish
                            TT Newbie
                            • Jun 2016

Beautiful Boat

Guys, pictures don't do it justice. jsiart has done an incredible job maintaining and upgrading this 190. Fell in love with the color and features he has added, I couldn't pass it up. Can't wait to do some serious skiing with friends and family.

Comment

• 2RLAKE
                              MC Addict
                              • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Flying Fish View Post
                              Guys, pictures don't do it justice. jsiart has done an incredible job maintaining and upgrading this 190. Fell in love with the color and features he has added, I couldn't pass it up. Can't wait to do some serious skiing with friends and family.
                              Huge congrats ... Well done ... You will love it

Comment

Working...
                              X