X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bradley T
    TT Regular
    • Mar 2017

Went to the lake yesterday. Very happy about the tabs as they cleaned up the wave very well. Easy to switch sides and wife is happy. Can ask for more than that.

Comment

• Bradley T
      TT Regular
      • Mar 2017

Just got back from a week at Lake Powell. I couldn't be happier with the surf tabs. They not only cleaned up the wake, they seem to make the wake a bit bigger. Also, loved the way I could bring the bow down due to A LOT of people in the boat. It was like an additional attitude plate. I could switch from left to right side surfing within 20 seconds or so.

Comment

• kman
        TT Enthusiast
        • Nov 2006

Pics?

Also, are there any electronics involved, or is it strictly controlled by the switches?
        What i mean is, do they retract automatically when you stop or go above a certain speed? Things like that?
        2005 X45 - L18

Comment

• Bradley T
          TT Regular
          • Mar 2017

I don't have any photos, just a video made by my daughter... As for the electronics, the standard switch that comes with the tabs does not retract the tabs when you stop. You can upgrade the switches that have LED lights that show the tab position and will also auto-retract when you turn off your engine. As for retracting at a certain speed, no they don't, but I think that is a good thing. We had A LOT of kids and gear in our boat and by deploying the tabs a little, we were able to get on plane super quick. Also, during driving through a channel that was quite wavy, the tabs really helped keep the nose down and didn't throw people around. I could actually go faster when my tabs were down just a little. Hope this helps.

Comment

• igormaster
            TT Enthusiast
            • Aug 2015

videos of wave?

I am looking to install surf tabs on my 45 and wonder if you still happy with your infinity tabs. Any videos perhaps?
            tia

Comment

• Bradley T
              TT Regular
              • Mar 2017

I love my tabs. I added a couple of 400lbs sacs in the back and the wave is huge! I love the ability to use the tabs for more then just surfing. When we are cruising and people are all sitting on the same side, no worries. I just drop that tab and the boat levels out perfectly. I also love the fact I didn’t have to raise my swim deck. My wife and kids wouldn’t have been happy. You won’t be sorry with these tabs.

Comment

• Chip
                TT Newbie
                • May 2019

Brad I spoke with Eric today and I will be ordering the Infinity Tabs for my 2009 X45 tomorrow. When you did your install did you have any issue with the tab hinges and do you see any issue with possibly putting three hinges on the tabs. Also do you recall how many inches the tab is from the outside of the boat. Any advice you could give me in relation to the install would be appreciated.

Comment

• igormaster
                  TT Enthusiast
                  • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Shaun R View Post
                  I hope they work out for you, just can’t figure out why the posted this pic on their main page. That tab install..
                  is it not a BU .... wedge hanging?

Comment

• Shaun R
                    MC Devotee
                    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by igormaster View Post
                    is it not a BU .... wedge hanging?
                    It looks like I BU. My comment was more aimed at the random holes left in the hull. Almost looks like they filled the holes with some silicon and called it a day.

Comment

• 1slyNdN
                      TT Newbie
                      • Jan 2017

Do the tabs stick out past the sides of your swim step?

Comment

• Bradley T
                        TT Regular
                        • Mar 2017

Sorry for the delay in response.... no, the tabs do not stick out past my swim deck. After adding additional fat sacs, love the wave!

Comment

• Married2Maristar
                          TT Enthusiast
                          • Apr 2020

Hi any pics of your wake before and after the Infinity Tabs?

Comment

• mkirsch
                            TT Newbie
                            • May 2018

Are there any updates to testimonials for infinity wave tabs on X-45. I currently use 1000 lbs in each locker plus the on board ballast and suck gate. With infinity tabs can I assume i no longer need the suck gate? With same ballast, will tabs be equal to or better than wave with suck gate? Any specifics?

Comment

• Bradley T
                              TT Regular
                              • Mar 2017

So, I have used the Infinity Surf Tabs now for a year and love them. I can easily adjust the wave to how the rider likes and I no longer need to arrange people in our boat to make is level. I have also really like the fact that when the boat is heavy, I can use the tabs to make it so I can plan quicker. You with throw away your suck-gate with the use of these tabs.

Comment

Working...
                              X