Originally posted by scott023 View Post
    X2. Go Wings.
    I'm glad you're not an Oilers fan.

Comment

• scott023
      MC Master Poster
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by gid View Post
      Season ticket holder since 1998 - I may go to some games as the rest of this season was pre paid. Not too exited as the fans are kicked to the curb by the Billionairs and Millionaires.

Wings suck. Go Preds.
      Wings suck??? LMAO. That's fantastic coming from a Pred fan. Whens the last time that franchise did anything worth remembering?

Comment

• scott023
        MC Master Poster
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Shooter McKevin View Post
        I'm glad you're not an Oilers fan.
        No chance there.

Comment

• gid
          TT Enthusiast
          • Mar 2009

Wings suck??? LMAO. That's fantastic coming from a Pred fan. Whens the last time that franchise did anything worth remembering?
          Granted no Cup in our cabinet - but in the past 5 yrs Preds have one of the best records in all the NHL, top road wins, made it to the playoffs in 8 out of 9 season (any Canada teams say that...the Leafs havent made it in 8yrs straight) Goaltending..defense...

oh, and I got to see the Wings lose, in Nashville, in 5 playoff games last season, got to see Lindstrom leave the ice for the last time

Alberta...Flames fan? Get ready to rebuild...

Comment

• LTWon
            TT Regular
            • Jul 2012

Let's see, they have made the playoffs 7 times.... They have 1 retired # (gretzky whom is retired by the league) they have no division, conference or league championships. They are copying the Red Wings in regards to the octopus by throwing catfish on the ice! Not to mention rich in tradition and history... They have a lot to remember!

Comment

• scott023
              MC Master Poster
              • Sep 2008

Granted no Cup in our cabinet - but in the past 5 yrs Preds have one of the best records in all the NHL, top road wins, made it to the playoffs in 8 out of 9 season (any Canada teams say that...the Leafs havent made it in 8yrs straight) Goaltending..defense...

oh, and I got to see the Wings lose, in Nashville, in 5 playoff games last season, got to see Lindstrom leave the ice for the last time

Alberta...Flames fan? Get ready to rebuild...
              Read the thread pal. I'm a Wings fan. Wouldn't have chimed in if I was a Flames fan. LOL

BTW, It's Lidstrom.

Comment

• gid
                TT Enthusiast
                • Mar 2009

Read the thread pal. I'm a Wings fan. Wouldn't have chimed in if I was a Flames fan. LOL

BTW, It's Lidstrom.
                No spell check on here.

Wings are now picking up our castoffs...you have Tootoo. Personally, I like him, met him a few times, good guy. I hope he has kicked his demons out of his life.

Comment

• jk13
                  TT Enthusiast
                  • Aug 2010

BTW, It's Lidstrom.
                  I see it was a mistake and not intentional. But much respect deserved to one of the greatest defensman of all time. No matter which team you're a fan of.

Met him a few years ago and he has more scars on his face, arms, and rib cage than I could have imagined from pucks, hooking, battles in front of the net, etc. Most guys I've played with and met through hockey for the past 30+ years have scars and wounds, but not like that.

Comment

• scott023
                    MC Master Poster
                    • Sep 2008

No spell check on here.

Wings are now picking up our castoffs...you have Tootoo. Personally, I like him, met him a few times, good guy. I hope he has kicked his demons out of his life.
                    You are either kidding, or really don't know the Wings too well. Wings are a system team, if Jordan fits and the price is right, they'll sign. Has nothing to do with where he previously played.

Might think about showing a little respect to a franchise that has won the same amount of Stanley Cups (2) in the last 10 years as the Preds have won playoff series. That's right. Two playoff series wins in franchise history.

Comment

• scott023
                      MC Master Poster
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by jk13 View Post
                      I see it was a mistake and not intentional. But much respect deserved to one of the greatest defensman of all time. No matter which team you're a fan of.

Met him a few years ago and he has more scars on his face, arms, and rib cage than I could have imagined from pucks, hooking, battles in front of the net, etc. Most guys I've played with and met through hockey for the past 30+ years have scars and wounds, but not like that.
                      He was a classy ambassador for the game of hockey, no doubt about it.

Comment

• lakeoz tristar
                        TT Enthusiast
                        • May 2012

wonder what the Rafters in Nashville look like?
                        Attached Files

Comment

• tdelong
                          TT Regular
                          • Aug 2011

I love it. Definitely not a fan of the Preds at all. I'm super excited to see the damage that the new captain and his buddy Brunner are gonna do together. Saw a game with them tonight and they tore it up.

Comment

• JustinLoFlow
                            TT Regular
                            • Aug 2012

Kings first game is on Saturday. I'm bummed I can't make it but glad it's back. I'm more than excited to see Quick flash leather and make another run.

Comment

• scott023
                              MC Master Poster
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lakeoz tristar View Post
                              wonder what the Rafters in Nashville look like?
                              LOL. I didn't want to bring the banners into the mix. That's just rubbing it in.

Comment

• turbofresh
                                TT Regular
                                • Aug 2012

sportscenters predictions for this year are ridiculous:

penguins and kings in the final. (are you kidding?)

they also predicted the wings not to even make the playoffs, and if they do babcock is a Saint. (WOW!)

and to top it off, they wouldnt stop talking about crosby and malkin. it was like the next coming of Christ.

Comment

Working...
                                X