Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 08-14-2020, 09:58 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2020 MC X22
Quote:
Originally Posted by barneyferd View Post
You can get around this by setting both left and right profiles with tanks at 100%, then instead of using the 'Left' and 'Right' buttons on the main surf screen, just activate the opposite profile from the profile selection screen.

Have to say, that is one thing I'd like to see different - I'd like to be able to modify the standard profiles, so that the buttons on the main screen are still easy to use...
Thanks for the tip Barneyferd!
Old 08-14-2020, 12:24 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2019 X22, '18 NXT22, '06 X30
Playing with the build of this bute! As soon as the funds clear today my NXT22 will be gone, sad day but this pic makes me smile. My season is kind of over now, but I have a buddy that has a G23 on a little pond we can play on.

Who on here has the single 7" screen, any regrets on not getting the duel? I kind of like the analog gauges up front. I'm looking for the most simple for my wife to operate...

Name:  x22 build pic.jpg
Views: 1066
Size:  26.0 KB
Old 08-14-2020, 12:43 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2019 XT22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tookeymonster View Post
Playing with the build of this bute! As soon as the funds clear today my NXT22 will be gone, sad day but this pic makes me smile. My season is kind of over now, but I have a buddy that has a G23 on a little pond we can play on.

Who on here has the single 7" screen, any regrets on not getting the duel? I kind of like the analog gauges up front. I'm looking for the most simple for my wife to operate...

Attachment 198551

Congrats on the sale. Having moved from an NXT22 to an XT22 with the 7" screen, It has been all I could ask for. Beautiful build.
Old 08-14-2020, 12:47 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2020 XStar
@tookeymonster... I've been looking at this boat in Denver. Similar to you...My main holdback is that it doesn't have the dual screens... But I've been reading a lot of complaints and issues so not sure if that's a bad thing... or what other features I'm losing by not having dual screens.

https://mastercraftcolorado.com/list...rcraft-x-22-3/
Old 08-14-2020, 01:06 PM
MC Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmasty View Post
@tookeymonster... I've been looking at this boat in Denver. Similar to you...My main holdback is that it doesn't have the dual screens... But I've been reading a lot of complaints and issues so not sure if that's a bad thing... or what other features I'm losing by not having dual screens.

https://mastercraftcolorado.com/list...rcraft-x-22-3/
The only thing you lose is Navigation, rear view camera, and GoPro camera integration.

Navigation is not needed on lakes around here. When we go to big lakes outside the state I use the Navonics app and it is awesome.

Rear View Camera I like the mirror and its safer as you can see it and the water infront of you better.

GoPro Intergration sucks as it cuts out the music on stereo.

Other than that you get all the same features and functions.
Old 08-14-2020, 01:09 PM
MC Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO View Post
Congrats on the sale. Having moved from an NXT22 to an XT22 with the 7" screen, It has been all I could ask for. Beautiful build.
I am also looking at the XT but not sure. No one has one for me to test ride around here.
Old 08-14-2020, 01:20 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2019 XT22
Quote:
I am also looking at the XT but not sure. No one has one for me to test ride around here.
Fly to Nashville and you have accommodations and a slammed XT22 to try. Our boy Aric is closer LOL

With some lead and upgraded rear sacs, the XT in my mind is a good value. Would I love the X22, absolutely. With my second one headed to College (at most likely a tier 1 private college) next fall, the XT looks great.
Old 08-14-2020, 01:49 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2020 XStar
Quote:
The only thing you lose is Navigation, rear view camera, and GoPro camera integration.

Navigation is not needed on lakes around here. When we go to big lakes outside the state I use the Navonics app and it is awesome.

Rear View Camera I like the mirror and its safer as you can see it and the water infront of you better.

GoPro Intergration sucks as it cuts out the music on stereo.

Other than that you get all the same features and functions.

Thanks... That's very helpful. I guess I could have looked it up but I'm lazy.

I've not seen nav on a car or truck or boat that compared to the nav products you can get on your phone (free) or via paid app. All of the vehicle embedded nav systems seem to suck imo. I could care less about the gopro integration or rear view cam. Thanks again.
Old 08-14-2020, 01:52 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: ‘20 X22 6.2L GDI, '15 X10 6.0L
Congrats J, come to the dark side!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 08-14-2020, 02:51 PM
TT Regular

Boat: X22
Quote:

Funny you asked that. I bought my X22 off a dealer’s showroom so I didn’t have the option to configure anything. It has the 7” screen. I assumed that since I had no frame of reference I wouldn’t care.

Now that I have 130+ hours on the boat, if I were to configure one from scratch, the ONLY thing I would change is I would upgrade from the 7” screen.

I find myself CONSTANTLY changing from the wave configuration page to the music page. I mean CONSTANTLY. Again, since I have no other reference I may be naive here, but I’m pretty sure I would have a much better driving experience if both wave config info and audio controls could be accessed simultaneously.