Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Engine / Drive Train

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #141  
Old 03-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Bruce-ActionWater's Avatar
Bruce-ActionWater Bruce-ActionWater is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Boat: 1994 ProStar 190 LT-1 Slot
Location: Midwest
Posts: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
We need these guys to get us the specs

the optispark looks a bit flimsy - at least Indmar avoided this thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFCjaz6zHfc
Indmar has been in contact with me to find the source of where i am getting them. They can not even find a source for them.
__________________
Bruce Jesionowski - Parts & Warranty
Store: 810.629.1342
Action Water Sports-Fenton
8051 Old US 23
Fenton, MI 48430
www.actionwater.com

BRINGING FAMILIES TOGETHER


1984 MasterCraft Stars&Stripes. Fully restored-SOLD
1994 MasterCraft PS190 LT-1 Slot
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 03-06-2014, 02:06 PM
mikeg205's Avatar
mikeg205 mikeg205 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Location: Plainfield - Joliet, IL
Posts: 17,388
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce-ActionWater View Post
Indmar has been in contact with me to find the source of where i am getting them. They can not even find a source for them.
When I come thru Fenton in April, I will have to take you to a bar and by you some drinks or maybe a lot - we will break you down and you will spill the beans
__________________
...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 03-06-2014, 02:23 PM
mgs96ps mgs96ps is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Boat: A
Location: A
Posts: 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce-ActionWater View Post
Indmar has been in contact with me to find the source of where i am getting them. They can not even find a source for them.
Can you at least tell us why the inquiry from Indmar? Are they wanting to buy out your source or do they want to employ them to make sensors. Or maybe they want MC's to die a painful death? Entertain us.

Also when are we going to see pictures of that fully restored 84 MC S and S.


Bruce don't read the next line....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mikeg...trying to soften him up for your visit.
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 03-06-2014, 02:33 PM
mikeg205's Avatar
mikeg205 mikeg205 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Location: Plainfield - Joliet, IL
Posts: 17,388
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgs96ps View Post
Can you at least tell us why the inquiry from Indmar? Are they wanting to buy out your source or do they want to employ them to make sensors. Or maybe they want MC's to die a painful death? Entertain us.

Also when are we going to see pictures of that fully restored 84 MC S and S.


Bruce don't read the next line....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mikeg...trying to soften him up for your visit.
I believe Bruce used his knowledge and found a replacement... and we all focus our OCD on him he will be unable to withhold his knowledge and yeild the info to us.. - I believe he has done a better job than Indmar... or devoted a lot more time to it.


.......................... I'll be bringing Wild Turkey 101

__________________
...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 03-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Bruce-ActionWater's Avatar
Bruce-ActionWater Bruce-ActionWater is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Boat: 1994 ProStar 190 LT-1 Slot
Location: Midwest
Posts: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgs96ps View Post
Can you at least tell us why the inquiry from Indmar? Are they wanting to buy out your source or do they want to employ them to make sensors. Or maybe they want MC's to die a painful death? Entertain us.

Also when are we going to see pictures of that fully restored 84 MC S and S.


Bruce don't read the next line....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mikeg...trying to soften him up for your visit.
They contacted me to ask if I really had found them. Someone from TT called Indmar to ask them why they couldn't get them if a dealer was able to get them. I don't think Indmar has any intention of trying to find them. I will post pictures of my 84 this spring once i get the upholstery and stereo back in it. Its in storage and the upholstery just came back from being redone. The only thing I haven't done is the carpet. I don't plan to until my two year old gets a little older!!

Mikeg doesn't have to soften me up!!
__________________
Bruce Jesionowski - Parts & Warranty
Store: 810.629.1342
Action Water Sports-Fenton
8051 Old US 23
Fenton, MI 48430
www.actionwater.com

BRINGING FAMILIES TOGETHER


1984 MasterCraft Stars&Stripes. Fully restored-SOLD
1994 MasterCraft PS190 LT-1 Slot
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 03-06-2014, 02:35 PM
Bruce-ActionWater's Avatar
Bruce-ActionWater Bruce-ActionWater is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Boat: 1994 ProStar 190 LT-1 Slot
Location: Midwest
Posts: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
When I come thru Fenton in April, I will have to take you to a bar and by you some drinks or maybe a lot - we will break you down and you will spill the beans
You can take me to the bar but i am taking this one to the grave. I have way TOO much time wrapped up in finding them!!
__________________
Bruce Jesionowski - Parts & Warranty
Store: 810.629.1342
Action Water Sports-Fenton
8051 Old US 23
Fenton, MI 48430
www.actionwater.com

BRINGING FAMILIES TOGETHER


1984 MasterCraft Stars&Stripes. Fully restored-SOLD
1994 MasterCraft PS190 LT-1 Slot
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 03-06-2014, 02:36 PM
mikeg205's Avatar
mikeg205 mikeg205 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Location: Plainfield - Joliet, IL
Posts: 17,388
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce-ActionWater View Post
They contacted me to ask if I really had found them. Someone from TT called Indmar to ask them why they couldn't get them if a dealer was able to get them. I don't think Indmar has any intention of trying to find them. I will post pictures of my 84 this spring once i get the upholstery and stereo back in it. Its in storage and the upholstery just came back from being redone. The only thing I haven't done is the carpet. I don't plan to until my two year old gets a little older!!

Mikeg doesn't have to soften me up!!
I am the one who called them... many many times.. and will continue to do so... I never give up...

This will be good to Polish boys and a bottle of Wild Turkey - Hey Bruce we can get Dirk to join us..

I am so glad you found this part Bruce -
__________________
...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 03-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Bruce-ActionWater's Avatar
Bruce-ActionWater Bruce-ActionWater is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Boat: 1994 ProStar 190 LT-1 Slot
Location: Midwest
Posts: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
I am the one who called them... many many times.. and will continue to do so... I never give up...

This will be good to Polish boys and a bottle of Wild Turkey - Hey Bruce we can get Dirk to join us..

I am so glad you found this part Bruce -
You can leave a few bottles of Captain on your porch and I stop and pick them up next week. Then we can talk about the source!! LOL!! I am going your way next Thursday, going to Lake Geneva for my last snocross race of the year. Captain makes me talk easier!!
__________________
Bruce Jesionowski - Parts & Warranty
Store: 810.629.1342
Action Water Sports-Fenton
8051 Old US 23
Fenton, MI 48430
www.actionwater.com

BRINGING FAMILIES TOGETHER


1984 MasterCraft Stars&Stripes. Fully restored-SOLD
1994 MasterCraft PS190 LT-1 Slot
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 03-06-2014, 02:54 PM
mikeg205's Avatar
mikeg205 mikeg205 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Location: Plainfield - Joliet, IL
Posts: 17,388
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce-ActionWater View Post
You can leave a few bottles of Captain on your porch and I stop and pick them up next week. Then we can talk about the source!! LOL!! I am going your way next Thursday, going to Lake Geneva for my last snocross race of the year. Captain makes me talk easier!!
oooo I have friends up there... enjoy the Snocross.. Captain...
__________________
...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 03-06-2014, 02:58 PM
mikeg205's Avatar
mikeg205 mikeg205 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Location: Plainfield - Joliet, IL
Posts: 17,388
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Okay - I am sticking a fork in this and calling it done!!!

Mike,

The team in service parts continue to work on these sensor’s and to date we have fulfilled all orders. We have a source for future orders.



Chuck Rowe

Indmar Products
5400 Old Millington Rd.
Millington, TN 38053

Office: (901) 353-9930
[email protected]
__________________
...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:20 AM.


2018