X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • east tx skier
    MC Hero
    • Jul 2004

No, but I thought we might put a couple of points on the board. I think we'd have done better if the defense would've actually wrapped up on a tackle in the second half and the offensive line would've hit some blocks.

Man, that kid they got running the football up there in Norman can move.
    Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

• Hoosier Bob
      MC Platinum
      • Aug 2004

Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's almost time for Stevo's Friday night drinkin thread. Lets try not to make it an all Hoosier thread! Maybe we could include favorite Friday night beverages or BBQ!
      See you all Friday!
      PS. Leroy, Thailand is no excuse, be there! How is the Jack in Thailand?
      BAREFOOTING: I knew it was gonna hurt when I felt my arse cheeks hit me in the back of my head!

!UOY NAHT RETSAF MA I TUB KNURD EB YAM I

Comment

• stevo137
        MC Maniac
        • Jul 2004

Bob, I am having a B-Day party for my Father in law tomorrow night and probably won't check in till' late.
        Don't worry, I'll still be sippin' some Dickel no.12!
        This weather su**s!
        I was hoping for one more run but it doesn't look good.

Comment

• Hoosier Bob
          MC Platinum
          • Aug 2004

Party!

I am sure I will be up. Have fun at the party. I will still be here with my Coors Light Rocky Mountain Water down easy! May splurge and get some Guinny! I love that stuff. I will hold down the fort until you arrive Capt.!
          BAREFOOTING: I knew it was gonna hurt when I felt my arse cheeks hit me in the back of my head!

Comment

Travel has been good so far, thanks! I'm exactly 12 hours ahead so I'll have the head start on everyone. There is a big Jack Daniels bar just outside the hotel where it is full of women calling American's in for drinks...whatever...we are all afraid to try! I don't think this is an official JD place!

Great food in Thailand, we had shrimp (prawn) the size of lobsters, a lobster >24" (dinner for 11!), all very cheap. A 30 minute taxi ride for 3 was $1.50 last night. Getting to know the local beer, Singha, pretty good. Today actually have a partial free day. Leave Saturday morning at 6AM Thai, arriving in Indianapolis at 5PM local time Saturday, 23 hours of travel. Only see the boats that have the motor on a stick...dangerous skiing behind one of those!

Stevo, I'll try the Dickel #12 sometime. I tend to be mostly beer or wine. JD is actually pretty rare.

Ski time is looking scarce, but would be good if we could get out. I'm hoping for Indian summer before the block busting freeze

Comment

• BriEOD
              MC Platinum
              • Jul 2004

Leroy,

Where in Thailand are you? I've been to Pattya Beach and Bangkok. That is one wild country!! You can buy anything their. Stay out of trouble, ya hear?
              Brian

Former #2: 2000 ProStar 205

Former #1: 1987 ProStar 190

sigpic

Comment

• NeilM
                MC Devotee
                • Jul 2004

I think I'll just start off with a Coors Light... THEN I'll turn off the water supply to outside, drain the garden hoses and put away the deck furniture before having a second drink...

SNOW TOMORROW for Southern Alberta - six inches of the stuff in the forecast by the end of Sunday .
                2002 MariStar 210 VRS 330hp, Tower, Perfect Pass Stargazer, Bimini, Triple KGB Ballast, 400w Clarion XMD3, Bennett X-14 Wake Plate, 1000+ hours and still running great!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pristine, well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "-- WOW--What a Ride!"

Comment

• OhioProstar
                  MC Fanatic
                  • Jul 2004

Heading to East Lansing for a cold, wet game against the best rushing team in the Big Ten....might be a long haul.

Comment

• Thrall
                    MC Addict
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by NeilM
                    I think I'll just start off with a Coors Light... THEN I'll turn off the water supply to outside, drain the garden hoses and put away the deck furniture before having a second drink...

SNOW TOMORROW for Southern Alberta - six inches of the stuff in the forecast by the end of Sunday .
                    I'm Jealous! Haven't seen the stuff around home for 2 years now. It's a 4 hr drive to the nearest snow and thats even sketchy most of the winter.
                    On a brighter note, goin' camping this weekend at Apache Lake. Campsites right on the water.
                    Forecast: 92deg high, 60 low and me knee deep into a cooler of Miller Lite by 7pm tonight.
                    How good are MC's as bass boats? I've seen some goodsize Largemouth jump in this lake before. May squeak in a little fishin' after skiing before dark tomorrow.
                    '06 X2 MCX

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN

Comment

• River Rat
                      MC Fanatic
                      • Aug 2004

No Bud Light tonight! Leaving town this afternoon , my Aunt Dot is turning 100 years old this weekend and the kids and I are going to Bogalusa La. to party with her! Maybe I’ll share a cold beer (or a Toddy ) with her tomorrow. Anyway everyone have a good weekend.
                      [Originally Posted by kjohnson
                      Did you take the boater's test prior to purchasing. Flush a $100 bill down the toilet. If it bothers you, you aren't ready to own a boat.

Jeff
                      Blue Skies and Soft Landings
                      2005 X-Star LQ9 with closed cooling
                      1998 PS205 Sammy W/Monster Tower SOLD

Comment

• Rockman
                        MC Maniac
                        • Aug 2004

Jack and Coke please.

4.5 hours and I'm outa here. Weather in Chi-town gloomy and cold. Wife in LA for the weekend so probably backyard fire with the neighbors tonight.

Have a good one!

Comment

• east tx skier
                          MC Hero
                          • Jul 2004

Just asked the wife to pick up some Dos Equis on her way home. I've about had it with this dry county crap. We're having an option election on the ballot this November, but it only really helps the restaurants get around some of the red tape. It's still a step in the right direction. I don't think a dry county ever stopped a determined minor from scoring booze. Just pushed the problem to neighboring counties.

Tyler TX "The wetest dry county on earth"
                          -Most churches and highest liquor sales per capita in the Country at least according to the A&E special I watched on it recently (and that's without being able to sell beer or liquor outside of bars and restaurants.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

• east tx skier
                            MC Hero
                            • Jul 2004

Hey Ohio, happy b-day by the way. Hope you're having a good one.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

• Hoosier Bob
                              MC Platinum
                              • Aug 2004

You guys start early!

Ok here I am! It is time to start drinkin! I noticed only three people were on so hopefully you are all drinkers.

Comment

• Hoosier Bob
                                MC Platinum
                                • Aug 2004

I may have to live my life through you!

Go into the bar!!!! I do not get out much. I need you to go to that bar! Just Kidding. Send pictures!
                                Bob
                                PS. A well travelled Mastercraft hat on a couple of the young ladies would make a great shot! Every where you go you could photo the hat! We could live through the hat. Obviously the Friday drinkin thread is up!
                                Originally posted by Leroy
                                Travel has been good so far, thanks! I'm exactly 12 hours ahead so I'll have the head start on everyone. There is a big Jack Daniels bar just outside the hotel where it is full of women calling American's in for drinks...whatever...we are all afraid to try! I don't think this is an official JD place!

Great food in Thailand, we had shrimp (prawn) the size of lobsters, a lobster >24" (dinner for 11!), all very cheap. A 30 minute taxi ride for 3 was $1.50 last night. Getting to know the local beer, Singha, pretty good. Today actually have a partial free day. Leave Saturday morning at 6AM Thai, arriving in Indianapolis at 5PM local time Saturday, 23 hours of travel. Only see the boats that have the motor on a stick...dangerous skiing behind one of those!

Stevo, I'll try the Dickel #12 sometime. I tend to be mostly beer or wine. JD is actually pretty rare.

Ski time is looking scarce, but would be good if we could get out. I'm hoping for Indian summer before the block busting freeze

Comment

Working...
                                X