Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Tow Vehicles

Old 08-10-2021, 06:54 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2007 X30
Mastercraft trailer measurements?

Hey guys, Iím taking order on a new locally built trailer for my 23í Mastercraft x30.

I need trailer measurements for you 23í guys, because Iím suspect of the trailer length that was built for me.

From the end of the rear bunk is where your transom should line up, give or take a couple inches. Correct?

Can someone please measure me the length from the trailing edge of the bunks to the bow hook/winch end? Right now Iím sitting at 19í and I only have 8Ē to move the winch post forward.

I made the mistake of buying a used MC trailer, because it was for a 21í boat and I had way too much hanging off the back. Fortunately I was able to sell it within a couple days.

I placed an order for a new built trailer, and gave him the specs, but I donít think he built it long enough.

Anybody able to run out and maybe snap a shot and give a measure. I can still take the new one back if it was made too short.
Old 08-21-2021, 07:46 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2007 X-30
Might be too late to be of any use for you, but it’s approximately 248” from the end of my rear bunk boards to where the bow eye attaches on my ‘07 X30.

Last edited by Skram; 08-21-2021 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Added boat model