Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 08-23-2020, 11:34 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2013 x25
2013 X-25

2013 Mastercraft X-25

I am the second owner of this beautiful Mastercraft X-25 and have the title in hand. Only used in freshwater lakes in the Southeast. Boat is currently in Jacksonville, Florida. Has tons of upgrades and custom touches including:

- Ilmor 6.0 motor
- Gen 2 surf system
- Ruby Red Metal Flake Gelcoat
- Wakemakers 710lb rear ballast upgrade
- Upgraded head unit
- Fresh Air Exhaust
- Upgraded surf prop

General
22-foot boat that has approximately 650 hours, which will increase as we use it almost every weekend. We mainly use the boat for surfing and cruising around the lake/river and have never had a single issue with it. Throws a massive surf wave and awesome wakeboard wake and doesn’t require exposed bags or leaning boat to the side. 6.0 motor is perfect for the boat and the hole-shot is great, even with ballast and a full crew. ZFT4 hydraulic tower with clamping board racks. The boat has a deep V so it’s good for big lakes that get rough or have lots of traffic. The interior layout is very good and it comfortably seats 12 (rated for 16). All in all, it’s a great boat, we are only selling to upgrade.

Exterior
Exterior condition is a 9/10. Both myself and prior owner kept boat in enclosed storage when not in use. Color is Red Metal Flake over Black. The gelcoat is nearly perfect and the red really pops in the sun. There are a few small scuffs in the gel but they are almost invisible, no dock rash or anything of that sort. Only note worthy ding is about the size of a dime on the swim platform. Boat is washed and waxed monthly during the season and wiped down after every use.

Mechanical
Mechanical condition is 9/10. Both engine and transmission have performed flawlessly over the life of the boat. I am religious about maintenance and have done all suggested maintenance exactly as stated in the owner’s manual. I actually have a spreadsheet that details work done and the dates it was completed. I have always used synthetic oil in the engine and Rotella in the V-drive. Impeller changed every season. Plugs/wires/distributor have all been changed in the last 2 years. Prop and shaft are perfect and boat also comes with spare surf prop.

Electrical
Electrical system is 10/10. Interstate marine batteries are about 2 years old. One of the big reasons I bought the boat was because it didn’t have a touchscreen. Having had a Malibu with screen issues in the past, I prefer the old school analogue systems when possible. Speed control, ballast system, and Gen 2 all work perfectly.

Interior
Interior condition is a 8/10. The majority of the interior is in great condition. The vinyl is cleaned and conditioned monthly. There are 2 or 3 very small punctures in other spots but they are probably inch long and were there when I bought the boat. There are a few spots with very minor discoloration but you probably wouldn’t even notice unless I point them out. We use the boat without the carpet, but I do have it in storage. It’s in ok shape.

Trailer
Trailer condition is 9.5/10. 4 new tires and a new spare in July 2020. Just replaced the wood bunks and installed GatorBak in place of carpet which is a huge upgrade and should last the life of the boat. All lights and electrical work as it should. Brakes and rotors are in good shape. One vault hub was leaking just a bit so I replaced everything and repacked it last month. Just hauled the boat about 600 miles for a vacation and everything was perfect.

Other
Factory Mastercraft cover in great condition with no rips, tears, or discoloration. Includes support poles that hold cover tightly in place. All ballast impellers replaced last season. Custom cooler made specifically to fit in the boat. Feel free to message me for more info or if you want to come check it out.

More images at link.

Asking $70k.

https://imgur.com/gallery/PohnY5i

Last edited by alaskan thunder; 10-06-2020 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Price drop
Old 08-28-2020, 11:48 PM
TT Newbie

Deleted.

Last edited by alaskan thunder; 10-06-2020 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Deleted.
Old 09-21-2020, 07:27 PM
TT Newbie

Deleted.

Last edited by alaskan thunder; 10-04-2020 at 01:19 PM.
Old 10-04-2020, 01:18 PM
TT Newbie

$70k, end of season price drop. Going to go into storage here in the next few weeks.
Old 10-04-2020, 08:17 PM
Administrator

Boat: XT22
Great looking boat. You should upload pics to this listing, rather than link them. JMO. GLWS
Old 10-06-2020, 09:08 AM
TT Regular

Boat: Four Winns RX 5.7L 1996(sold), Nautique 200 OB 2011(sold), Nautique 200 OB 2012 5.7L, Mastercraft X25 2014 6.2L, Mastercraft ProStar 2019 5.7L
I'm helping a close friend find a boat, and he really likes my 2014 X-25 with Gen2 and the 7" screen. Can you post a picture of the dash layout. From your post, I assume you don't have the 4" or 7" screen. How do you control the Gen2 system?
Nautique 200 OB 2012 5.7L - Current
Old 10-06-2020, 12:41 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2018 X-Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwhit View Post
I'm helping a close friend find a boat, and he really likes my 2014 X-25 with Gen2 and the 7" screen. Can you post a picture of the dash layout. From your post, I assume you don't have the 4" or 7" screen. How do you control the Gen2 system?
Looks like he has the 4' screen based on the far away pics of the boat
Old 10-06-2020, 01:31 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2015 Mastercraft X20 Ilmor 6.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by maniacmikes View Post
Looks like he has the 4' screen based on the far away pics of the boat

I agree looks like 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2020, 01:57 PM
TT Regular

Boat: Four Winns RX 5.7L 1996(sold), Nautique 200 OB 2011(sold), Nautique 200 OB 2012 5.7L, Mastercraft X25 2014 6.2L, Mastercraft ProStar 2019 5.7L
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskan thunder View Post
One of the big reasons I bought the boat was because it didn’t have a touchscreen. Having had a Malibu with screen issues in the past, I prefer the old school analogue systems when possible. Speed control, ballast system, and Gen 2 all work perfectly.
And I'm really looking for clarification from the seller. And I'd like to see a picture of the console for more than just answering this question.
Nautique 200 OB 2012 5.7L - Current
Old 10-06-2020, 10:43 PM
TT Newbie

The other posters are correct, I have the 4" screen. Gen 2 runs through that. I don't trust touch screens in the newer boats which is one of the reasons I bought this specific one. I can get you some close up dash pics later this week.